People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hugh Jackman!!

jackman-1.jpg

He's a triple threat: a star who can sing, dance, and wield a weapon.

At 6 ft. 2 in., all scruff and biceps, Hugh Jackman looms large in the epic "Australia", which he says kept him "dirty 95 percent of the time" and left people stammering, "Oh ... my ... God," according to costar Nicole Kidman, who adds, "Women's jaws drop when Hugh walks into a room."

Jackman's wife of 12 years, Deborra-Lee Furness, calls his perfect form "the Body of Doom -- but I like what's inside": a romantic who sings ballads at home and makes pancakes for Oscar, 8, and Ava, 3. A hard body with a soft center -- 2008's Sexiest Man Alive sat down with PEOPLE to reveal most of his secrets.

Source - http://omg.yahoo.com/news/peoples-se...ckman/15572?nc

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif He's just ok. I think there are better ones. Yeah!! He doesn't do anything for me either!! Hahaha

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif He's just ok. I think there are better ones. Bite your tongue!
tongue.gif

He has such a gorgeous body. He's on my top 5 list LOL!

I saw him in the live stage show called The boy from Oz in Sydney a few years back. He is a good actor and he can sing but I just don't see the appeal.

I am all over this one!!! I think Hugh is yummy from the very first time I ever saw him- which was in that cheesy movie, Kate and Leopold. I actually watched it a zillion times just to watch him!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bite your tongue!
tongue.gif

He has such a gorgeous body. He's on my top 5 list LOL!

dito.gif

I think he is sexy

I saw the Oprah show with Nicole and him on last night, he brought timtams over for the whole audience.. awwwwww

Latest posts

Back