No more for me until 2009...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay.. so shopping is seriously my drug... and makeup is my crack.

I think I have been carelessly spending money this last month... I was going to start a haul thread... until i realized I was buying stuff every other day... so I should wait until I get all my orders in.

I think I am doing good though... I returned a lot of stuff that I normally would have kept... I returned the Lorac Croc Face Collection- which was VERY tough... but the face colors weren't for me. I returned the Lorac lipglosses as well, and I returned the Shu 24k eyelash...

But man... that really is a small dent repaired.

I just have to stop. I have other priorities I should be using my money towards.

So, FROM THIS POINT ON- I am on a no-buy...

PLEASE HELP ME STAY ON TRACK!!!

I think in order to keep track of my progress anytime I feel the need to buy something, I will just transfer the retail amount into my savings account and see where I am by my birthday, which is Jenuary of course!!!

Now that I have said it... I feel like I want to take the no-buy back and re-buy my Lorac Collection! hahaha

oh , geez... I think I just really need to hope the husband feels like dropping some cash on a wifey...

You can do it
smile.gif
There's oplenty of MUT girls here on no buys that can support you along the way...it will be tough, but I reckon you have the will power to get throughit, and at the end of your no buy..you can reward yourself hehe
wink.gif

I will go on a "No Buy" with you! Let's keep each other strong! The only exception is we buy items we have run out of and truly need!

Oh my lord, i never thought id do this, but im going to go on a limited no buy with you!!

I'm with you! Yes it will be hard but you can do it!! I'll try and hold out for the MAC Hello Kitty collection.

Thanks girls!!!

I got to a point where I lierally couldn't remember where I was expecting packages from.. I was like: What did I order at Nordstroms? DID I order something at Nordstroms... I know I orderd stuff at Pottery Barn, Coastal Scents, Sephora, endless list of places to be honest... and it was my shopping frenzy yesterday at the Macy's One Day to find stuff under 45minutes (because of the before 1pm Bonus Sales) and I was so sweaty going back to work- that 's when it hit me. I need to stop for a bit.

Back