'Attractive' Celebrities You Don't Think Are Attractive

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought there was a thread on this but I couldn't find it so anyway...

What celebrities (male or female) do you think are less attractive than people make them out to be?

Are there any celebrities that are conventionally attractive that you don't understand what the attraction is?

Mine are John Mayer (I don't get the physical attraction there at all), George Clooney (maybe it's just an age thing but nope don't get that attraction either lol), Justin Timberlake (I don't think he's ugly, I just don't find him attractive) and Shia LaBeouf.

As for women I would say Angelina Jolie which is probably a very unpopular descision lol

Don't get me wrong, I think she's very pretty. I just don't think she's as amazing beautiful and spellbinding as people hype her up to be.

Brad Pitt.............gross ( I have never ever seen the attractive side of him Never)

Pretty Much every Guy Mentioned above!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Women

Jennifer anniston so Boring so plain so Blah theres just nothing there

Paris hilton.... Ugly nose ( I think she got a nose job to fix that problem) but still no figure at all yuk

Im sure there is mor but ...........

men: John Mayer (ew), Shia LeBeouf and Hugh Jackman (he was recently voted sexiest man alive I think. Attractive yes, but that title should have gone to someone else)

women: Angelina Jolie (I agree she´s attractive, but not the most beautiful woman alive), Gisele Bundchen (rockin body, but her face not so much IMO), Paris Hilton

You should include photos
smile.gif

Brad pitt is the one stud I never cared for. I can't stand how pitted his cheeks look!!

Umm...don't hate me Twilight fans but the main guy playing Edward is not hot imo and I really don't see it (don't hate me lol). I think It was the same guy who played Cedric in harry potter.

Also, George Clooney, cute boyish looks but I don't care for him.

Matt Damon , Shia Lebeouf, Gisele Bunchen (she looks like horse to me), Paris Hilton, Justin Timberlake, John Mayer I'll post more as I think about it.

Paris Hilton looks like a man and her nose is ugly....

Miley Cyrus...so sick of looking at her ugly mug everywhere...also her personality sucks imo...

Tom Cruise...definately isn't very attractive anymore...i miss the Cocktail days

Jude Law...just looks like a d***...

Enrique Iglesias..just too slick for me i guess...

Renee Zellweger, Drew Barrymore, Gisele Bundchen, George Clooney...I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of at the moment. lol.

Ah man, I could go on forever!!

Nicole Kidman

Jennifer Anniston (effin yuck!)

Pamela Anderson

Hugh Jackman

Brad Pitt

Tom Cruise

Paris Hilton

Miley Cirus

Rhianna (OMG THAT FOREHEAD!!!!!!!)

yes, I agree with renee, jennifer, shia and john mayer, and jude law does have one of those faces that sometimes looks attractive but mostly looks like a sulky, unpleasant child.

My main one would be Eva Longoria-Parker. Everyone says she's such a sex symbol, but she has the body of child with boobs added. No curves whatsoever.

I know a lot of people will disagree on this one, but Sarah Jessica Parker. She's just not.

Vince Vaugn - maybe when he was younger, but now, he reminds me of a sleazy IT guy with BO or something.

Zac Effron. No one, man or woman - looks good with that much makeup.

I know there are more. Give me some thinking time, haha!

oh!!! and the jonas bros. WTF man, they are so over rated and so under-attractive!

I forgot about Sarah Jessica Pony..I mean Parker, lol

lol@ the Vince Vaughn comment, he does look like that!!

Paris Hilton

Nicky Hilton

Sarah Jessica Parker

Jennifer Anniston

Jennifer Garner ( that woman looks like a MAN)

Julia Roberts

Kirsten Dunst - ewwww

Julia Stiles

I could go on...

I completely agree with Eva Longoria. At first I thought she was pretty but then I really looked at her and she looked like a mouse.

Hilary Swank: Eww, she always look like she's disgusted

Colin Farrell, Viggo Mortensen, Orlando Bloom (made a hot fairy), Prince...

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes, I agree with renee, jennifer, shia and john mayer, and jude law does have one of those faces that sometimes looks attractive but mostly looks like a sulky, unpleasant child.
My main one would be Eva Longoria-Parker. Everyone says she's such a sex symbol, but she has the body of child with boobs added. No curves whatsoever.

I know a lot of people will disagree on this one, but Sarah Jessica Parker. She's just not.

Vince Vaugn - maybe when he was younger, but now, he reminds me of a sleazy IT guy with BO or something.

Zac Effron. No one, man or woman - looks good with that much makeup.

I know there are more. Give me some thinking time, haha!

oh!!! and the jonas bros. WTF man, they are so over rated and so under-attractive!

Overrated females:

Jennifer Aniston-She's cute, but nowhere near what they make her out to be. Very overrated

Fergie-Looks like a tranny

Paris-Ugh

Miley-She has a really annoying face!

Oh whats her face.....Heidi from the Hills is a friggin dog.

Eva Longoria- She really is nothing special. Haha she really does look like a mouse Adrienne.

Lindsay Lohan- Her face is annoying too.

Guys:

Ew John Mayer! He looks like a jerk too.

Brad Pitt doesn't do much for me either.....

Gawd, where were you guys when I said Sarah Jessica Parker wasn't sexy - nearly got my ass kicked for that one lol.

Jennifer Aniston and Kirsten Dunst are a couple of homelies

Shia LeBoef, Hugh Jackson and Jude Lawe are highly over rated

i will have to think about a list.

• Paris Hilton does nothng for me but thats almost her personality than anything.
  • That new Bond guy (don't know his name) is NOT an improvment
*IN WORK*

I agree with John Mayer and Justin Timberlake. Miley Cyrus is pretty when she doesn't try to look all grown up. I can't stand how Nichole Richie looks, though. She might be the worst.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know a lot of people will disagree on this one, but Sarah Jessica Parker. She's just not. Oh, I'd agree with that. In fact a comedian on a panel show over here once said "She's either a really ugly woman or an incredibly beautiful sea horse"
tongue.gif

Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Angelina Jolie, Miley Cyrus, Nicole Richie, Nicole Kidman, Fergie.

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Tom Cruise, John Travolta (pretty much any older guys that my mom likes) lol

Latest posts

Back