Sign in to follow this  
magneticheart

'Attractive' Celebrities You Don't Think Are Attractive

I thought there was a thread on this but I couldn't find it so anyway...

What celebrities (male or female) do you think are less attractive than people make them out to be?

Are there any celebrities that are conventionally attractive that you don't understand what the attraction is?

Mine are John Mayer (I don't get the physical attraction there at all), George Clooney (maybe it's just an age thing but nope don't get that attraction either lol), Justin Timberlake (I don't think he's ugly, I just don't find him attractive) and Shia LaBeouf.

As for women I would say Angelina Jolie which is probably a very unpopular descision lol

Don't get me wrong, I think she's very pretty. I just don't think she's as amazing beautiful and spellbinding as people hype her up to be.

Brad Pitt.............gross ( I have never ever seen the attractive side of him Never)

Pretty Much every Guy Mentioned above!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Women

Jennifer anniston so Boring so plain so Blah theres just nothing there

Paris hilton.... Ugly nose ( I think she got a nose job to fix that problem) but still no figure at all yuk

Im sure there is mor but ...........

men: John Mayer (ew), Shia LeBeouf and Hugh Jackman (he was recently voted sexiest man alive I think. Attractive yes, but that title should have gone to someone else)

women: Angelina Jolie (I agree she´s attractive, but not the most beautiful woman alive), Gisele Bundchen (rockin body, but her face not so much IMO), Paris Hilton

Brad pitt is the one stud I never cared for. I can't stand how pitted his cheeks look!!

Umm...don't hate me Twilight fans but the main guy playing Edward is not hot imo and I really don't see it (don't hate me lol). I think It was the same guy who played Cedric in harry potter.

Also, George Clooney, cute boyish looks but I don't care for him.

Matt Damon , Shia Lebeouf, Gisele Bunchen (she looks like horse to me), Paris Hilton, Justin Timberlake, John Mayer I'll post more as I think about it.

Paris Hilton looks like a man and her nose is ugly....

Miley Cyrus...so sick of looking at her ugly mug everywhere...also her personality sucks imo...

Tom Cruise...definately isn't very attractive anymore...i miss the Cocktail days

Jude Law...just looks like a d***...

Enrique Iglesias..just too slick for me i guess...

Ah man, I could go on forever!!

Nicole Kidman

Jennifer Anniston (effin yuck!)

Pamela Anderson

Hugh Jackman

Brad Pitt

Tom Cruise

Paris Hilton

Miley Cirus

Rhianna (OMG THAT FOREHEAD!!!!!!!)

yes, I agree with renee, jennifer, shia and john mayer, and jude law does have one of those faces that sometimes looks attractive but mostly looks like a sulky, unpleasant child.

My main one would be Eva Longoria-Parker. Everyone says she's such a sex symbol, but she has the body of child with boobs added. No curves whatsoever.

I know a lot of people will disagree on this one, but Sarah Jessica Parker. She's just not.

Vince Vaugn - maybe when he was younger, but now, he reminds me of a sleazy IT guy with BO or something.

Zac Effron. No one, man or woman - looks good with that much makeup.

I know there are more. Give me some thinking time, haha!

oh!!! and the jonas bros. WTF man, they are so over rated and so under-attractive!

Paris Hilton

Nicky Hilton

Sarah Jessica Parker

Jennifer Anniston

Jennifer Garner ( that woman looks like a MAN)

Julia Roberts

Kirsten Dunst - ewwww

Julia Stiles

I could go on...

I completely agree with Eva Longoria. At first I thought she was pretty but then I really looked at her and she looked like a mouse.

Hilary Swank: Eww, she always look like she's disgusted

Colin Farrell, Viggo Mortensen, Orlando Bloom (made a hot fairy), Prince...

Originally Posted by pinksugar View Post
yes, I agree with renee, jennifer, shia and john mayer, and jude law does have one of those faces that sometimes looks attractive but mostly looks like a sulky, unpleasant child.

My main one would be Eva Longoria-Parker. Everyone says she's such a sex symbol, but she has the body of child with boobs added. No curves whatsoever.

I know a lot of people will disagree on this one, but Sarah Jessica Parker. She's just not.

Vince Vaugn - maybe when he was younger, but now, he reminds me of a sleazy IT guy with BO or something.

Zac Effron. No one, man or woman - looks good with that much makeup.

I know there are more. Give me some thinking time, haha!

oh!!! and the jonas bros. WTF man, they are so over rated and so under-attractive!

Overrated females:

Jennifer Aniston-She's cute, but nowhere near what they make her out to be. Very overrated

Fergie-Looks like a tranny

Paris-Ugh

Miley-She has a really annoying face!

Oh whats her face.....Heidi from the Hills is a friggin dog.

Eva Longoria- She really is nothing special. Haha she really does look like a mouse Adrienne.

Lindsay Lohan- Her face is annoying too.

Guys:

Ew John Mayer! He looks like a jerk too.

Brad Pitt doesn't do much for me either.....

Gawd, where were you guys when I said Sarah Jessica Parker wasn't sexy - nearly got my ass kicked for that one lol.

Jennifer Aniston and Kirsten Dunst are a couple of homelies

Shia LeBoef, Hugh Jackson and Jude Lawe are highly over rated

i will have to think about a list.

• Paris Hilton does nothng for me but thats almost her personality than anything.
  • That new Bond guy (don't know his name) is NOT an improvment

*IN WORK*

Originally Posted by pinksugar View Post
Oh, I'd agree with that. In fact a comedian on a panel show over here once said "She's either a really ugly woman or an incredibly beautiful sea horse" tongue.gif

Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Angelina Jolie, Miley Cyrus, Nicole Richie, Nicole Kidman, Fergie.

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Tom Cruise, John Travolta (pretty much any older guys that my mom likes) lol

Originally Posted by Bec688 View Post
Paris Hilton

Nicky Hilton

Sarah Jessica Parker

Jennifer Anniston

Jennifer Garner ( that woman looks like a MAN)

Julia Roberts

Kirsten Dunst - ewwww

Julia Stiles

I could go on...

LMAO how could I forget the loudmouth Julia Roberts!!! I agree with you Darla about the new Bond guy, he is just so ugly!!

Anne Hathaway: this woman is just so...annoying looking!!! It's like her nose is there but then it isn't and while she has full lips they are just so weirdly shaped imo.

Owen Wilson: dude seriously what's up with the nose?

Rumer Willis

Madonna

Tori Spelling

Ryan Phillippe

Josh Hartnett

Wilmer Valderrama

Kim Porter

Keira Knightly

Jennifer Lopez

How could I forget about Fergie. Again, superhot body, but her face looks like an ugly man´s, and her forehead is almost nonexistant. It´s like her brows are right there touching her hairline. And what is up with that pierced eyebrow? It almost enhances her forehead situation

I feel kinda mean now lol. But I did compliment her body lol!

I forgot about Anne Hathaway! She seems like a down to earth chick, but I really do not think that she is that pretty. Yeah sometimes she can look pretty, but there is something off and I can't put my finger on it.

The wierd thing about Fergie is that she was kind of pretty when she was in Wild Orchid. What happened?

Even in airbrushed magazine shoots, she still doesn't look good.

Brad Pitt

George Clooney

Hugh Jackman

50 Cent

Jonas Brothers

David Beckham (sorry!)

Owen Wilson

Fergie

Christina Aguilera

Jennifer Aniston

Paris Hilton

Nadine + Kimberely from Girls Aloud

Kelly Rowland

Jennifer Aniston

Matthew McConaughey

Leonardo DiCaprio

Antonio Banderas

Orlando Bloom (except when he is an elf, then OMG lol)

Nicolette Sheridan

Clair Danes

It's wild to see how different people's tastes are! Also it's odd that I don't find either Leonardo OR Clair are attractive, yet I LOVE that Romeo + Juliet movie lol. biggrin.gif