Who Wore It Better? Kelly Osbourne Or Miley Cyrus?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Quote:
Seeing the versatility of this Theory Alisse colorblock dress kinda makes me want it. Who thought we would be comparing the daring Kelly Osbourne and the darling Miley Cyrus? Not I. Kelly wore this comfy dress in LA but added her flair with a hard-edged, gold-studded belt, sassy pumps, and a black-patent bag. Miley wore it to her Bolt premiere over a white tank and under a varicolored necklace. I can't choose — they both made this dress their own. You choose!
3c12a9ac199fec45_kelly-miley.jpg
Hmm, I'm undecided. I think the dress suits Kelly's figure better and I like her belt but I like Miley's shoes better.

And I don't like the necklace Miley put with it, I think it makes it too busy.

So I'm not sure, I think Kelly probably has the edge just 'cos I like her style better.

I really like the necklace Miley paired with the dress...so i have to go with her.
biggrin.gif

Kelly...the pale skin and the dark hair kind of goes with the outfit i guess...but i prefer Mileys shoes though...

Kelly. I don't like the necklace at all on Miley but this dress seems like something that Kelly would wear instead of Miley.

Kelly, by a landslide! The purse looked incredible with it, and Miley didn't give the dress any originality. >.>

I like it on both of them.

It would be unfair though, as I don't like Miley, so it would be favouritism to give it to Kelly, lol!

Kelly looks dead.. lol Um I kinda like it on both of them, I don't partcuarly like the outfit myself though.

I think it suits Kelly better, I like the belt and bag she put with the outfit.

I think it definitely falls more flatteringly over Kelly's body and the accessories she chose are fantastic (love the belt!). Kelly gets my vote for this!

Back