Battle of the Gucci. Becki Newton V Blake Lively

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Quote:
How much fun it must be to wear the designer's pick to a charity event benefiting a great cause like UNICEF. While the hostess, Rihanna, brought the mostess, a few other lovelies donned Gucci garb. Becki and Blake both wore looks from Gucci's dark, folksy Fall collection, and while the two have similar studded and embroidered embellishments, the silhouettes are vastly different. It comes down to your taste. Who wins?
47a55427e17ff49c_gucci.jpg
I don't think either of them look bad but for me Becki Newton wins. I like the embroidery and I'm not really liking Blake's skirt.

I'm not sure. Both of them have good points - neither is hideous, but neither really does it for me either

I don't mind either of them but I'm also not loving them. I guess I prefer Blakes outfit although the skirt is a bit too long.

Honestly I think they both look stunning on top, while they could have made better choices on the bottom. The dress Becki is wearing and the top on Blake could've really shined paired with something else.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif I say Becki but honestly i don't like any lol.
iagree.gif

I love Becki Newton!

I don't love either outfit, but I def don't think Blake's outfit looks good at all.. the skirt is too long.

Back