Stila Convertible Color

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have decided that this is exactly what I am looking for in cheek color. I NEED one or some of these!!

All reviews I have read have been positive - anyone here love these?

stila.jpg

I think im the only one who doesn't really like them. They don't last for me at all. I use mac cream blush and it lasts all day.

I do keep a CC in my bag for days i need a touch up but my problem is that they don't last one me.

For me it lasts but it's a bugger to blend. I feel like I'm really tugging on my face. Possibly if I warmed it up first or found a brush I could use with it it wouldn't be so bad. They aren't very creamy and I really don't recommend it on your lips. Too dry for that.

I love them too! I read a tip from one of the Stila girls of the week to mix it with liquid highlighter and it gives a gorgeous dewy cheek! I have a brand new one in Gerbera and Lillium if you're interested!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love them too! I read a tip from one of the Stila girls of the week to mix it with liquid highlighter and it gives a gorgeous dewy cheek! I have a brand new one in Gerbera and Lillium if you're interested! you have a PM

I have one of these from the stila set that was sold at ulta. best of stile set I think. I don't remember the color name. but i haven't really used it. it seems hard to blend though

i prefer the cremes blushes in tube form i find they melt a little more from your skin temperature and therefore blend a ton easier

Back