Really disappointed at Joppa

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the photo, that's bad.Have you try to email to them & telling them your problem?

Think it could've just been mishandling in shipping or just an accident? Was the missing powder leaked out into the packaging or was it just not there all together?? Were the items packaged tightly with bubble wrap or something?

I was also dissapointed with the amount of product in the jars. They were not exactly packed with product, neither the foundation or the eyeshadows.

I would try emailing the owner if you haven't already done that. I'm awaiting my first full-size order from Joppa and I hope my jars are more than half filled.
scared.gif

I too would email and see what they say. I am starting to really appreciate places that use shrink wrap and bubble wrap to pack so that there are no spills. I had an order a couple weeks ago where one of the lids on the small jars had come loose and spilled out some powder. Luckily it wasn't a huge mess but it could have been. It was a small sample size jar with no sifter and the lid had just loosened during shipping, but there was nothing securing it from spilling out all over.

Hopefully they'll just replace it for you.

Thanks everyone for answering!!

They do pack it with shrink wrap and bubble wrap, and the package is not contaminated with powder, so all the leaked powder is within the box shown as picutes. Clearly the leakage is from the plastic tape adherent to the sifter, and the amount is definitely severe shortend.

I have wrote a mail to the custom service today, and I hope there will be a happing ending, after all, I really like their stuff and had introduced it to many people in my blog.

Originally Posted by smile:) /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have wrote a mail to the custom service today, and I hope there will be a happing ending, after all, I really like their stuff and had introduced it to many people in my blog.

I hope they will fix this for you! Please keep us updated.
smile.gif

Hi girls, I got their quickly answer today, they politely apology for the problems and promise to resent a new one , with a newist lip shine as gift, I am so happy now, and I think joppa is a good company responsible for their products and take costom's complain seriously. This is their reply:

Dear XXXXX,

I apologize for the way your product arrived. We have never had anyproblems with the sifter stickers coming loose like the photos show. Thepostal service may have droped the package and shook things up too much. Asfar as the amount of product in the jars, one may have settled more thanthe other. We want you to be happy, so we are going to send you newproducts to replace the damaged ones. Again, we are very sorry thishappened. Please accept our apologies. Your new products will ship out onFriday, and I will add one of our newest Lip Shines to your package as ourgift to you for the inconvience this caused. Have a blessed day.

Sincerely,

Joanne

Operations Manager

Joppa Minerals

www.joppaminerals.com

Hi smile, what shades you had ordered from the clearance section?

Originally Posted by smile:) /img/forum/go_quote.gif I placed my order on 11/17(I bought 2 foundation in clearance) and I got it yesterday, and I am really disappointed when I opened it.The powder has leaked out and one is half-fulled compare to the other one.

I took some pictures, here they are:

saoriwu??? ???? > RIMG1486.JPG :: ??? PIXNET ::

saoriwu??? ???? > RIMG1485.JPG :: ??? PIXNET ::

Hi simi, what shades you had ordered from Joppa?

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered too in 1117. I hope my order will be ok.
its very very disappointing.

Originally Posted by smile:) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi girls, I got their quickly answer today, they politely apology for the problems and promise to resent a new one , with a newist lip shine as gift, I am so happy now, and I think joppa is a good company responsible for their products and take costom's complain seriously. That's great news! Wonderful customer service.
smile.gif

Saitoyf:

Lightest #2 - Light #2 Mix :match

French Toast/Prairie Wheat Mix: I think it's a little bit dark but that's OK for me

Latest posts

Back