How sad is this....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I see stuff like that, I end up having a panic attack. I hate when kids get cancer... it's just so so sad. I'm so thankful my kids are healthy, and I pray everyday that they stay that way.

Yeah it is....... I watched a piece on him last week....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow that is just amazing. Its like happy and sad at the same time. Yeah... that is true, it is happy feeling when you think of what he did for so many people.

I hadn´t heard about this, it made me cry so bad since my brother had leukaemia too but survived.

This boy was truly an amazing person

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I see stuff like that, I end up having a panic attack. I hate when kids get cancer... it's just so so sad. I'm so thankful my kids are healthy, and I pray everyday that they stay that way. I know. I hate when bad stuff happens to kids, especially life threatening things.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everytime I saw this, I cried, I know he is in heaven, he was a pure angel I totally agree. God def had other plans for him.

That made me cry! It's so sad when kids have to go through such horrible things. He was definitely an amazing little boy.

Awww, I totally shed a few tears after watching that...this boy gives back something we have lost, belief in a being who keeps sending the rest of us messages of hope, faith and charity. The lesson in his short lifespan, that he could only think of others rather than of himself. Bless him and his family.

Back