Need help with L'oreal new beauty tubes mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I`ve read a lot of good reviews about this mascara and since I`m using and loving Loreal`s Telescopic mascara I `ve tried to give this new one a try, especially, because it was stated as made of a mild formula that is supposed to nourish ones lashes.

After trying it out at the store (and I put one white and one black coat) I had no problem with taking this off with the warm water. But ilast light, I had a disaster with removing this mascara (and I`ve tried a warm water and also my Garnier`s some oil based remover for sensitive skin). Eventually, I`ve ended up with a lot of cotton balls all over my bathroom and, worst of all, four or five falling lashes!

frown.gif
((

Could it be that I`ve exaggerated with the coats?(I used 2 white and 2 or 3 black coats)? That`s too sad because I though I`ve finally found the mascara that not only actually easy and effective in use(I really like how my lashes look with it) but also doesn`t hurt my lashes (which have just recovered after one terrible local mascara that I`ve used for a while). Lately, I was using Telescopic and also took care of my lashes by using castore oil at night) so they looked pretty long and healthy lately-- no comming out. Now, I`m quite afraid that after few more uses of Beauty Tubes I`ll again end up with falling lashes. Any advices, please???

Aww, don't worry!

Just soak your lashes for 30 seconds with warm/hot-but-not-scalding-hot water (like make a pool of it in your cupped hands and hold it up to your eyes) over the sink and your lashes should be drooping. Take a wet warm paper towel and pinch your lashes and gently pull. Sometimes you can just wipe a lil bit and the mascara should come off!

It takes some getting used too, but I find it's a WHOLE lot easier on my lashes than other waterproof mascaras and lots of nonwaterproof ones!

I think that maybe you want to reduce the amount on the lashes, and find a more effective remover.

The only thing that releases these is warm water... they do not disolve in any known remover i've found... I just put a wash cloth soaked in warm water over my eye for 30 to 40 seconds and they slip right off.... even after multiple coats... not a problem.. Did you use something on your lashes before ou put on the white coat that could have reacted with it?

thanks for your replies, ladies! Now when I`m thinking of it, I think that maybe that was happening because of Garnier`s oil based make up remover that I used prier to using just warm water
frown.gif
Anyway I`ll try to use a bit warmer water than I used before and also hold it a bit longer, so we`ll see how it works... Other than that, I don`t have any regretts about this Mascara. It is just great for my lashes! Just hope that this formula is mild and healthy for the lashes as well ...Is it really supposed to nourish them? Have anyone noticed any improvement in the lash condition after using this mascara? I`m really curious about that!

Thanks again, everyone!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by igor /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks for your replies, ladies! Now when I`m thinking of it, I think that maybe that was happening because of Garnier`s oil based make up remover that I used prier to using just warm water
frown.gif
Anyway I`ll try to use a bit warmer water than I used before and also hold it a bit longer, so we`ll see how it works... Other than that, I don`t have any regretts about this Mascara. It is just great for my lashes! Just hope that this formula is mild and healthy for the lashes as well ...Is it really supposed to nourish them? Have anyone noticed any improvement in the lash condition after using this mascara? I`m really curious about that!Thanks again, everyone!
smile.gif

My lashes have gotten longer since using this mascara. It wonderful!!!! Best mascara I've used in years. I replied in the other thread.... follow the advice of the ladies here... because like I said before, I have a heavy hand when it comes to mascara, and I have no problems getting this stuff off.

vogel.gif

Originally Posted by igor /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks for your replies, ladies! Now when I`m thinking of it, I think that maybe that was happening because of Garnier`s oil based make up remover that I used prier to using just warm water
frown.gif
Anyway I`ll try to use a bit warmer water than I used before and also hold it a bit longer, so we`ll see how it works... Other than that, I don`t have any regretts about this Mascara. It is just great for my lashes! Just hope that this formula is mild and healthy for the lashes as well ...Is it really supposed to nourish them? Have anyone noticed any improvement in the lash condition after using this mascara? I`m really curious about that!Thanks again, everyone!
smile.gif

Im sorry that im popping up everywhere where people are talking about this but I'm like sooooo in love with this stuff

Im on to my 5th tube tomorrow and still not thinking of swatching, even tho I have tried about 6 other mascaras in the mean while...

My lashes did improve since I have been using this, my lashes dont fall off or break when Im removing my mascara. The thing I might like best about removing this stuff is that I dont get panda eyes anymore. Ever since Im using this the skin around my eyes has become less sensitive because I dont have to rub the hell out of my skin to get the black off,.

Dont think its because of the many you use that it doesnt come off easy.

I think, like mentioned above, youre not using enough warm water. I use 2 layers of white always and also 2 and maybe more layers of the black coating.

I just wash my face at night like I always do, when Im doing that the warm water gets in my eyes and the mascara becomes soft. If youre taking a shower just hold your head in the waterbeam....problem solved
wink.gif

I really hope you will get the hang of this when youre applying it the right way and removing it the right way, I think you will love it just as much as I am loving it right now

thanks for taking your time for replying me, girls! Today, I think I`ve manage to remove it in the "right" way --used a warmer water and hold it a bit longer than before, so it came out pretty good -without falling lashes. I also put the castore oil at the end, but it`s good to know that you feel that your lashes has improved and growned out just by using this mascara by itself. As to the visual effect, so far I think my lashes look best with this mascara (although I`ve tried and had quite a lot before). Hope, this is a beginning of the new love for me, too
smile.gif

Yeah it's pretty good for your lashes, the primer is conditioning for them unlike most other drugstore primers. I'd used to have to SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB and get really harsh on my lashes to take my mascara off, but now it's just a gently soak&tug.
smile.gif

I think it also says on the box NOT to use makeup remover to take it off, so that was prolly your problem before.
smile.gif
Put on as many coats as you like! Gosh, this makes my lashes SO FREAKIING LONG.

I had that problem when I applied the white coat and let it dry before I applied the black coat. If you apply the black right after you apply the white (before it dries), it goes on more smoothly and comes off easier.

Question on Beauty Tubes: when you say two coats of white then two coats of black, are you doing front and back of the lashes, or do you just do the front? I want to try this mascara, even though I usually use volumizing formulas, but I wanted to ask about application first so that I do it right.

Latest posts

Back