What Do You Think Of Scarlett Johansson's New Hair Color?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
616ada78ffc25260_scarlett-red.jpg

Scarlett Johansson showed off a shift in hair color at last night's photo call for The Spirit. This new auburn hue gives her a much softer look, and those curls show off all of the highlights. (Seems as though she's been inspired by the lipstick from the movie posters, too.) What do you think of this new color on Scarlett? Does it inspire you to go red for winter?

Source: Scarlett Johansson With Red Hair | Scarlett Johansson, Celebrity Poll, Love It or Hate It | BellaSugar - Beauty, Hair, & Skin.

I really like the curls but I prefer her blonde hair a little bit more.

I kinda like it but I really did prefer her as a blond, I guess I was more used to it

i love it! i think she can wear any colour, the woman is gorgeous!

With that name I would have thought it would have been more red!! Or should be more red!! Lol

I like it better this way, she looks much better with red hair cause blond hair made her look too pale.

I think she looked better as a blonde. She's still gorgeous but the new hair color doesn't really flatter her.

Originally Posted by fingers /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love it! i think she can wear any colour, the woman is gorgeous! ITA! I do like this new look, it makes her look softer and a bit more grown up.

i want to say no , but its tough to say until you see her in person (like when is that going to happen?)

A girl in one of my classes used to have this amazing platinum blonde hair. She changed it to a bit darker, and now she looks kind of older. I'm getting the same sort of vibe from this color.

I don't really like it. I'm not a huge fan of her anyways but I think she does look better as a blonde.

Back