Attn brown eye girls that wear color contacts!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does any one on this forum

that have dark brown eyes have pics of them with color contacts i wanted to see what they look like in pics

please help

thanks

Maybe you could try a virtual website where you post your picture and "test" on contacts. Some contact brands even make coupons that you can't take to you eye doc to get a free pair.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe you could try a virtual website where you post your picture and "test" on contacts. Some contact brands even make coupons that you can't take to you eye doc to get a free pair. thanx i will loook for thati wish durasoft had one but they dont

I used to wear the freshlook colorblends in green or grey. I used them have them in honey too, but they don't look right on me. Only green and grey does.

This is me wearing Freshlook colorblends in grey. (sorry i look awful in the pic. i was sick in bed) lol

055.jpg

I do have a brand new pair of turquoise. It's sealed and haven't been used. I got that for free at the doc's office but i don't wear turquoise. If you're interested, lmk!

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to wear the freshlook colorblends in green or grey. I used them have them in honey too, but they don't look right on me. Only green and grey does.
This is me wearing grey. (sorry i look awful in the pic. i was sick in bed) lol

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/angi3220/055.jpg

I do have a brand new pair of turquoise. It's sealed and haven't been used. I got that for free at the doc's office but i don't wear turquoise. If you're interested, lmk!

Are these ones that you are wearing in the picture fresh look coloblends as well? i LOVE how they look on you, and i want to get myself some too
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are these ones that you are wearing in the picture fresh look coloblends as well? i LOVE how they look on you, and i want to get myself some too
biggrin.gif
Aww thanks. Yah, I edited my post to let everyone know that they're the freshlook colorblends. My friend swears Acuvue 2 colors are better than the Freshlook Colorblends. *rolls eyes* lol, I haven't tried the Acuvue 2 ones yet, but when and if I do I shall report back :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd vote for freshlook colorblends!It gives me the most natural looking coloured lens without looking fake. I wear grey, honey and pure hazel.Honey is a bit intense and i'll only wear whenever I go out at night or clubbing with smokeys.

I agree, freshlook are the most natural I've seen.

I have blue eyes but I wore green contacts for a while. They were pretty groovy I must say. Very good coverage

Okay- excuse the quality and color of this pic; my scanner died and this is a digital pic I just took of a printed picture because I can't find any pics stored in the computer, lol!!

So, this is the Fresh Looks green. I wore them for a couple years of and on. I liked the color the picture actually doesn't pick up the subtleties in the blend of greens and browns in the lens, did not like that they were significantly bigger and thicker than a regular contact:

contacts.jpg

LadyPortia-What brand do you wear? They look awesome!

Hazel06- My scanner is still broken, but I promise I will post pics of my Durasofts.

Originally Posted by Modirty80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif LadyPortia-What brand do you wear? They look awesome! Hazel06- My scanner is still broken, but I promise I will post pics of my Durasofts.

They are Freshlook Colourblends in "True Sapphire"Also have purple ones, will post a pic when I find one.

mine tend to show up really well partially bc my eyes are a relatively light brown compared to others but this is also a really good colour def. one of the most noticeable

I have freshlook colorblends in blue. My eyes are dark brown. I have no makeup in the contact pic so it looks like 2 different sets of eyes but they are both mine.
smile.gif
I dont like the colored contacts...I couldnt see through them very well inside the house. Everything looked fuzzy....it was weird but they were fine for outdoors.

i LOVE contacts. i wear Freshlooks. i have 4-5 different colours, here are a couple.

n516048242_1188991_5333.jpg

Green

n516048242_1373416_7695.jpg

Grey

n516048242_1414387_9653.jpg

Hazel

The grey is definitely my favourite.

These Natural Touch -Sultry Grey. About 100 bucks ... They are annuals so you can use them up to 90 times
wink.gif
and I think they worth them i fyou like things that POP
wink.gif
Fresh look grey are to subtle for me

I'm on the left... the other my friend xD i just don't know how to edit pics xD and she said it was ok to post the pic with her
wink.gif
just to clear somethings up

I LOVE contacts! My favorites right now are Waicon Grey. I am completely over Freshlook because they are not noticeable on my eye. I just ordered Solotica Quartzo's and I can't wait to get those. Price wise, my Waicons were 90 bucks, the Soloticas were 50ish, and FL is super cheap, like 30 bucks for 3 pairs. NT and Durasoft are a bit more expensive I think. My pictures are icky, but for the sake of the thread, I will post them.

Pix:

IMG_2896-1.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_220944y.jpg

My FL True Sapphire (which was completely invisible except for flash pictures.)

IMG_1020.jpg

Natural Touch is a great brand that I've always wanted to try, but my prescription is too high to wear them
frown.gif

For more images of real people wearing contacts, try googling "lensaholics"

Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by nanzmck /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOVE contacts! My favorites right now are Waicon Grey. I am completely over Freshlook because they are not noticeable on my eye. My pictures are icky, but for the sake of the thread, I will post them.Pix:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...IMG_2896-1.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...s/IMG_2838.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...MG_220944y.jpg

My FL True Sapphire (which was completely invisible except for flash pictures.)

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...s/IMG_1020.jpg

Natural Touch is a great brand that I've always wanted to try, but my prescription is too high to wear them
frown.gif

For more images of real people wearing contacts, try googling "lensaholics"

Hope this helps!

hahaha i'm also from lensaholics haha mostly a lurker <_< >_> <_< ... I love Waicon contacts :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i tried blue.. very beautiful.. but sadly the two pairs i got :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> were blurry x_X.... i think my eyes just hate them lol

Hey a fellow lensaholic! lol
smile.gif
I would looove to try NT grey, but alas, i'm too blind. They look really really good on you.

That's kind of weird that your Waicons were blurry, but my eyes do the same thing in circle lenses. They just don't work I guess.

i luv my true sapphirez....from freshlook....but i also like the light brown color.....i tried honey..but i think my eyes were too dark..they made me look possessed or something...but looked really nice on my brother (who has a bit lighter eyes
frown.gif
) with the true sapphire wat u wear also i think makes a difference..sometimes u barely notice my bluez..but the other times they pop!!! lol

Back