Pets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Post pics of your pets here for us all to go, "Awwwww!" to.

My chihuahua, Mora.

SweetPea.JPG

Originally Posted by Trisha Aww i missed seeing pics of Crunchie!!
I love the first one, his lil tongue!!

I'm going to see him next weekend so I'm going to get some new pics. Bet you can't guess he was looking at a ball in that pic!

Here is a quick pic of my dog Caesar. Sorry for the black and white! I also scared him when I took the picture
icon_eek.gif

caeser.jpg

OMG your pets are all so cute!! I love animals, I wished I had more but I don´t think I could share the love I have for my cat, Collin (I´ve posted this pic before, sorry...he lives at my parents house so I don´t have any new pics)

Everyone's pets are so adorable!!!! I love pets!!

I don't have any photos here at work but I'll post them from home later.

She's so cuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!! I love chihuahua's! I used to have one when I was younger. He lived 13 years. They are sooo cute!!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Post pics of your pets here for us all to go, "Awwwww!" to.
My chihuahua, Mora.

SweetPea.JPG

Oh now you got me ! I love my Baby, he is my baby, there you go.

That's Baby ET, ET is his name (from the movie, yeah, but I didn't name him it was my boyfriend) Then me and him.

1- Attachment 5595 2- Attachment 5596

I have a movie of him singing but don't know how to post it
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by XxCalixX Here is a quick pic of my dog Caesar. Sorry for the black and white! I also scared him when I took the picture
icon_eek.gif

caeser.jpg

Awwwwww so cute ! I have a Chihuahua but this is my dream dog, I wouldn't change my baby for the world but he is so bad with other dogs that I can't get another one. Kiss him for me, will you ?

Originally Posted by lovesboxers here is one of my cat-- Oliver he is so spoiled rotten. That's what I love about cats, they are always sleeping and they lock soooo cute

Originally Posted by Amethyst She's so cuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!! I love chihuahua's! I used to have one when I was younger. He lived 13 years. They are sooo cute!! Thank you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
She's 3 yrs old and I hope she lives a long time, too. I love her to death! My cat died last year and it was so hard for me because i'd had him for 13 years, as well.

Originally Posted by eleinys I have a Chihuahua but this is my dream dog, I wouldn't change my baby for the world but he is so bad with other dogs that I can't get another one. Yeah, my dog does not get along well with other dogs and she's fearless which can be very dangerous considering her size.
Naturally, I love your biker kitty! That's too funny.

Latest posts

Back