FOTD- 4th December 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is actually from the other day. It's nothing fancy, it was a college day and I didn't have much time so I was seeing how good a look with 2 eyeshadows would look (I usually use three not including a higlight). I've also toned down my foundation lately, I'm not sure if it shows though, I was just getting a bit aware that I didn't want my foundation to look caked on.

Face:

No7 Instant Radiance Concealer

Virgin Vie Foundation

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

17 Instant Glow Bronzing and Highlighting Pearls

Eyes:

Cream e/s (all over the lid), greyish silver e/s (on outer third of the lid) and white e/s (as a highlight) from the 120 Beauties Factory palette.

Loreal Contour Khol e/l in Black

Maybelline Define a Lash

Lips:

GHD lipgloss in dazzle (I got a set of three glosses free with my straighteners)

Picture1428.jpg

Picture1427.jpg

Picture1431.jpg

Thanks for looking!
biggrin.gif

Very very pretty Katie! i love the color of the shadows, and the lipgloss is gorgeous!

You're so pretty! That is a gorgeous look. I love the eye shadows and the way you applied them and your skin looks flawless. I adore the lippie too!

You say nothing fancy....For a newbie like myself I think it looks great....When I grow up in the make up world I want to be able to make my eyes look just as beautiful. Great job...

Heylo beautifuls! Here's my FOTD for school! It's pretty Neutral (as always) for school, I don't like to put on a lot of make up, especially if I have to wake up super early for class!!!

Face:

Bare Minerals Foundation - Tan

Urban Decay Surreal Skin Universal Mineral Powder - Universal

NYC Chroma Face Glow - Sunstone

Cheeks:

MAC Powder Blush - Melba (apples), Emote (hollows, for contouring)

Eyebrows:

Mac Eyeshadow - Espresso

Eyes:

Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance

Urban Decay - Shag (all over lid), Underground (outter lid)

MAC - Espresso (outer V)

88 Color for Highlight/blending shadow under brow (top right neutral color next to the silver)

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Brownish Black

Lips:

Chapstick Moisturizer

MAC Lip Pencil - Whirl

MAC Lipstick - Hug Me (Lustre)

That's it!! =D have a great day!! BTW, I'm watching What I Like About You!

Photo369.jpg

Photo371.jpg

Photo372.jpg

Photo373.jpg

Katie - I love it, I really want that palette! Very pretty.

Kcam - Your skin always looks great, lovely look
smile.gif

Gorgeous both of you!

Katie, your skin looks amazing.

Kcam I love your lip colour.

I don't know about fancy, but you sure do look beautiful Katie. I really like the way you have done your eyes so that they manage to be both beautiful and subtle at the same time.

Great look Kcam. Your eyes really draw you in when you smile. :)

Back