~ Need Recs for Blair Waldorf's Makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I absolutely love how subtle and natural Blair Waldorf's makeup is on Gossip Girl.. she always looks extremely beautiful like she isnt wearing any makeup.. I found a couple of good pictures of the look Im looking for and would appreciate any suggestions on what she might be wearing (eyes, cheeks and lips) preferably MAC ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

TIA!!

blairbow4.jpg

blairbow.jpg

blairbow3.jpg

i've noticed that she usually has a light bronzer/deep blush in the hollows of her cheeks, in almost every episode. sometimes she has a little eyeliner on the top waterline, but mostly i think they just sweep a light brown eyeshadow and then do mascara, and as for the lips, in the first season, she always wore a berry lipgloss, but lately they've been sticking to nudes and light pinks, but no matter what, she always has gloss on! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i'm not sure what products you could use for the lips and cheeks, but i know that mac's eyeshadow, called 'era', is a really nice, natural brown color that really seems to match those looks in the pictures you posted.

Her blush in those pictures looks bronzy peach I think? MAC Sunbasque blush looks similar to me
smile.gif

Back