Nicole Kidman doesn’t feel the need to use car seats

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Great, another irresponsible celeb parent

kidman20baby2012005dec08.jpg

wenn2201167.jpg

Source

Nicole Kidman allowed to ride in car carrying daughter Sunday Rose without car seat

same but that man looks like he is driving

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hope she was simply staying out of the rain in a parked car.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmm....I dont know how to feel about that I agree, I understand *maybe* thinking it might be okay since she isn't driving, she's in the back seat, and she probably feels like her baby couldn't be safer anywhere but wrapped up in her arms, but still it's really no excuse. She should be using the proper precautions for her little one. And you'd really think she'd be smarter than to not get photographed doing something like this after what happened to Britney. Nicole seems like a smart lady...maybe it's not what it seems, but i dunno cause there isn't a car seat anywhere in the car from what it looks like.

One rule for Clebs, another rule for us
frown.gif
Even in the early 90s when my boy was a baby, I never risked him unrestrained.

I would NEVER EVER do that with my kids! How can celebrities put their childrens lives at risk and smile while doing it? She should be ashamed of herself. And honestly if she gets bad publicity from it then thats what she deserves! GRRR!

If she wasn't just sitting in the car then this is just plain insane. You don't put you children in a risk like this.

That makes me really mad...

I have to say though, that baby is absolutely gorgeous!

Wow I think before jumping to conclusions here because nobody I guess really knows "for sure" maybe she really was just holding the baby in a parked car... sometimes what looks the obvious is something completely different.

Back