Anyone know of a mmu brand that is just like or similar to EDM?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i love the texture of EDM foundation because it's so creamy but im having a lot of problems with them. is there a MMU company that has the same texture as EDM foundation? thanks!

Since there are 4 different EDM foundation formulas, you need to state which formula you were using. They're very different.

Ingredient-wise - I think Signature Minerals is. EDM and Signature were the first 2 companies I ever tried and I think I picked Signature because it had ingredients similar to EDM but in Signature it is much much easier to find a shade.

I don't find EDM or Signature's foundations to be particularly "creamy" though. You may want to sample around a bit if that is what you are looking for.

there is a lot of brands outside..
smile.gif

try Uglogirl- the have creamy foundation

Unfortunately I broke out from EDM but always loved how it made my skin look and how creamy it was but not worth it for all the pimples I have been wondering myself if there is something very similar too hopefully one less irritating to my skin.

Have you tried Alima? It is a satin matte & feels creamy to me & I have normal-dry skin. I have tried quite a few foundations (including EDM) & this one works/looks the best for my particular skin.

I think Pure Anada is pretty close formula wise and coverage wise. Maybe Buffd newer formula too (I just ordered samples) as the formula is pretty close.

Simple Radiance from Joppa is very creamy, but i think it is a bit more dewy than EDM matte. But it looks very natural, as you dont have to apply a lot of it to get coverage.

Pure Anada is creamy too, and has quite heavy coverage. Lauress is also nice if you can find a good match.

Bare Minerals contains the irritating Bismuth Oxychloride and is not at all like EDM in my opinion. Plus it's much more expensive.

I've used and liked EDM's matte, intensive, and original glo foundations but moved on to others that I like better. I would suggest for creamy formulas

EGM - egminerals

BFM - barefaced minerals

UGG - uglo girl

I like Alima's Satin Matte Foundation. Their foundations include the same ingredients as EDM. They only include Micas, Titanium Dioxide, and Iron Oxides.

Back