Amazing Video: Hero Dog Rescues Injured Dog On Freeway

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
An amazing video of canine compassion was one of the most viewed clips on the Internet Friday.

Video from a traffic camera overlooking the busy Costanera Norte freeway in Santiago, Chile showed disturbing images of a dog wandering on the freeway and getting hit.

Later, in the video, another dog dodges traffic to run to the side of the injured dog. The rescue dog drags the severely injured canine across the inside traffic lane as cars swerve around it. Both Dogs did survive....

Amazing Video: Hero Dog Rescues Injured Dog On Freeway - Irresistible Headlines News Story - KMGH Denver

That made me cry
frown.gif

I guess, maybe there was no way of stopping in the highway, but a lot of people don't care for animals because they think they are unable to feel. So most of the time if they run them over, they just leave them there, they don't care if they kill them. Poor dogs, if i was a millionaire i would build an animal shelter, and take care of animals that live in the streets -sigh-..

Wow that brought tears to my eyes. I agree with Nuri on the building a shelter for all the homeless animals. Glad to hear that both dogs survived.

Latest posts

Back