My Train Case + Brushes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really do admire you ladies who take the time to post your entire collections. I couldn't do it, lol! So, I'll just show you what I have in my train case. Most of this is stuff I use often enough to justify separating it from where all my makeup lives. I used to use organizers and such to store things closer to my vanity, but I gave that up when things started falling behind it. I think the train case is a pretty nice alternative.
smile.gif

778a92c2.jpg

Here it is closed. I was surprised to see such a large, sturdy train case by Caboodle, so I definitely had to have it.
smile.gif

f2a0bf5b.jpg

Open.

d7f74660.jpg

T-B: Smashbox Crush, Heartbreak

MAC Fleur Power, Stark Naked

MAC Hunger Red, Dollymix

MAC Pretticoat, Light Flush

d5e29b05.jpg

I forgot to take my piggies out and snap a pic, so here they are in the case.

L-R: Provence, Jardin Aires, Pink Bronze, Cocomotion, Circa Plum, Blue Brown, Smoke Signal

Your Ladyship, Kitschmas, Golden Lemon, Vintage Gold, Gold Stroke, Tea Time, Dark Soul

0bc26028.jpg

T-B: Delft, Blackground p/p, Dipdown f/l

Girl Friendly, Groundwork p/p, Blacktrack f/l

UD Shattered, Goddess

Sugar Gingerbread blush...I forgot about this one because it doesn't sit on the shelf with the rest of my blushes.

5a471e97.jpg

I keep these in a little bag that sits in the bottom of the case.

L-R: Pink Lemonade, Full For You, Pink Poodle, Totally It, Squeeze It, Jampacked, Too Faced Mood Swing

Pleasure Principle, Rags to Riches, Lady Dynamite, Glamour O.D., Love Alert, Date Night

23f335ba.jpg

These palletes (bar the 3 Smashbox ones) sit in the bottom of the case. It's pretty deep.

That's pretty much it! I do have my face stuff in there, and primers and macaras too.

So, I'm pretty much a brush addict. I don't know why, but I can't stop buying them! I'm absolutely in love with my Studio Gear brushes, though, so those are the one's I've decided to photograph.
smile.gif

1b3d97df.jpg

The ones that are marked are ones that my sister also owns. I don't want them to get mixed up because she doesn't take care of hers!

fdbe689a.jpg

791036fb.jpg

Thanks for looking.
smile.gif

Wow, looks nice. All tidy and organised (wish i had one of those
smile.gif
).

Yeah Lola!! I love your train case and your collection and brushs are awesome!! Mines a mess and I only straighten it up to take photos of it for my Stash!! Lol.

It's not going to be large enough to fit your whole collection. I didn't even try...it's more of a convenience thing than an actual storage idea. It's not as big as it might look, although it is a decent size. Unless most of your e/s is in pallete form...

Awesome stash! You have some gorgeous colours... It's fantastically organised too, very nice!

Back