HOTD Dec 8, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i wanted to show you all what it looks like when you wear a hair bump-it's this is only the first time i have ever used mine so it is not put in all that well... but you will get the gist.

i own the regular one, not the rockstar size,
3092646073_5284f016a1.jpg

in the package you get two types... and you get two of each but i only photo graphed one of each cause i am lazy.

the thingy says to put the small one infront of the large one, i dont know why. i am not sure why but i did it any way.

any way here it is in.

3093488062_7091487dd9.jpg

this one is to show how much height it added (yes i know you can see the ridges when you push down on the hair, you can also see them in the back... i think i may of placed the hair bump it to far foreward i may have to try it again.

3093489876_f3bc0f95ca.jpg

and lastly how i secured it.

3092647681_e048102687.jpg

so i def needed to move it back further so that the bumps are covered fully by more hair. and cause as you can see in the first picture of my hair my head continues to slope out more after the bump point... no tht is not just big hair

I think it looks great! I can only get my hair up to that height with lots of teasing (and I don´t like doing that to my hair). I think I´m gonna order it this week!

I like that look too! I've ne ver seen those before. Is it just called a "hair bump" thing? LOL

that looks very cute, i like it alot...you've made my mind up lol i have to get some now....

Nice. Maybe i could use those too. My hair is so fine and I cannot set the back of my hair nicely even if I sprayed a lot of hair spray on and tease it. Thanks for sharing.

So cool, but if you don't mind me asking, is that what the celebs wear underneath their hair? Anyways, nice hair today!

they def do not dig in... i also have very thin hair though, i found that after about an hour the very front one was starting to move around a bit... like i felt lilke it was getting lose so i just took my hair down. i am sure if i pulled my hair tighter or secured it better it would of stayed longer. but i cant imagine it digging in, and the little bumps are so small that i found them no problem at all.

as for the famous people i have no clue... but i doubt it i feel like for them it is a combination of hair pieces, having proffesional stylists and tons of bobby pins

I saw these on HSN one night... I thought they were definitely interesting.

I want to see more pictures! You look really nice. I swear I am not being a stalker!

Vert cool! I remember Andi posting the thread about them... it looks great..hmmm ponders lol

I ordered them last night, I just couldn´t resist. I wear that hairstyle a lot anyway so I´ll get good use out of these things!

Back