Tarte Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
tarte-lipglossclutch.jpg

Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch ($106 Value)
What it is:
A clutch packed with nine deluxe lip glosses.

What it does:
Tarte Purse Your Lips Limited-Edition Lipgloss Clutch is perfect for parties and celebrations—with so many glosses to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect match for any occasion. The brand-new, limited-edition shades are infused with the Tarte t5 super fruit complex™, which is a proprietary blend of the five most active superfruits: goji, acai, maracuja, acerola, and pomegranate.

What else you need to know:
The first blend of its kind, the t5 super fruit complexâ„¢ is loaded with naturally occurring, antioxidant rich nutrients and vitamins that have been known to deliver refining, anti-aging, and skin-restorative benefits with each application. The glosses in this limited-edition set contain skinvigoratingâ„¢ ingredients: jojoba seed oil, grape seed extract, mineral pigments, t5 super fruit complexâ„¢.

Source

I almost bought this when shopping for my secret santa...they had it displayed right at checkout.. my husband had to remind me that I was not allowed to shop for myself.

I'm pretty sure my sister was gonna get this for me for Christmas until I told her to get my UD's deluxe eyeshadow palette.

But I liked the Tarte lip glosses that are double sided and have brushes applicator instead

This is a fantastic set and the glosses are infused with Borba water...SO GOOD FOR YOU!

Back