Dove Cream Oil Body Wash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok so yesterday i needed to go and get a new body wash, so i went to the local CVS and got Dove Creamy Cream Oil Body Wash in the cherry blossom and almond scent. i got it because i needed a moisturizing body wash since it's super dry and cold now in the winter. it is AMAZING. it smells SO good, it lathers into this really thick creamy lather, and after when i dried my skin, my skin feels baby soft and smooth. it's like butter. i love it and totally recommend it for women with normal-dry skin like mine! perfect for wintertime.

Awesome, thanks for posting. I love anything in a cherry-almond type of scent. It's my favorite. I'll have to check this out for sure next time I'm at the drugstore.

I'm with you here, this stuff is absolutely amazing! It doesn't make my skin feel greasy but it really leaves my skin feeling baby soft.

thats great to know. i have a travel size of it that i got from their site and i havent used it yet.

im still on the look out for the perfect winter body wash (being prone to eczema really sucks).

I'm a big fan of Dove products. Their soap free, ultra moisturising and great for winter dry skin. now I'm using the Pro-age or Ultra Moisturising.
rockwoot.gif

I wonder how much chemicals in this stuff .. cuz I really want to try it

I love this stuff, too.

Do you notice that it leaves a lot of soap s*** buildup? I find I have to clean my bathtub a lot more often when I use this.

Back