I'm back!...and here's my new kitchen !! **heavy pic**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So it's been forever since I was here.....I was busy with my kitchen reno for 5 months....I'm back and I am going to try to be an active membe
eusa_whistle.gif
r...I have missed everyones DTB's and FOTD and so on!!!

so it's going to take me a while to catch up!!!!

before ....tiny...you can reach aross the whole room....icky cabinets....

14900-kitchenreno2.JPG

this is a view from the other end of the same level....behind that wall is the previous picture

14900-kitchenreno4.JPG

here the walls come down!!

14900-kitchenreno9.jpg

the new travertine floor!!!

14900-randomjuly2008051.jpg

now the after.....2 window seats, granite counters, soft close drawers and doors......

I did all the layout, design and decor myself........we did alot of the work alongside a few trades people

14900-IMG_0104.JPG

seating area

14900-IMG_0088.JPG

14900-IMG_0087.JPG

14900-IMG_0099.JPG

ok last one.......I have so many to choose from........hope I didn't bore you!!!!!!
brsh.gif

14900-IMG_0107.JPG

That looks sooo gorgeous, i love it! It turned out awesome, your kitchen looks beautiful!

Awesome!!! That looks like its right out of a magazine!! Did you guys do it yourselves of have a contractor? Love that floor and the black chairs and table.. Soo pretty!!

Welcome back... Btw!!
smile.gif

Holy Cr*p! what a transformation!

What a beautiful kitchen!! You guys did an amazing job
smile.gif

thanks for the compliments....I am very proud!!! we did alot of the work ourselves.....I used my teeny tiny bar sink and the bbq during the reno.. my fridge was in my front hall and all the food and dishes were in boxes and I had a hot plate....by the end .....I was soooo ready to be done....but worth it now!!

good thing summer wasn't all that great cause mine was kinda a write off!

Welcome back! The kitchen is stunning, I LOVE the walls around the stove and stuff. And adorable doggie!!

wow that's one of the most gorgeous kitchens i've ever seen! that's an amazing renovation!
biggrin.gif

woowww !!!! so, so nice
biggrin.gif
modern, elegant and looks so much more roomy now!
smile.gif
great choice on everything, flooring, cabinetry it looks really good

Back