Gag Gifts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do any of you give gag gifts for Christmas I allways do somthing

this year I came up with this

ARACNID FRIENDS ~R~US

The Arabian Hunting Spider, Acanthoscurria dominus

A terrarium needs to be big, and wide about 6foot long by 3 foot wide and 3 foot tall.

Some Arabian Hunting Spiders have been know to get as large as 15 inches long and

weigh more that 5 pounds. A special substrate, or a mixture of clay, earth, and sand may

be filled to several inches high so that the spider can make tunnels although it likely will

not do so. A place to hide should be offered, for example an old pillow or old shoes.

A bowl with water needs to be supplied.

The Arabian Hunting Spider is an excellent hunter and can be quite elusive. It can blend

in with its background not unlike a Chameleon Lizard and hide almost anywhere It

is right at home hiding in sofas and chairs. It can become aggressive if exposed to loud

noises and crowds. In its natural Habitat the Arabian Hunting Spider hunts and feeds

on small warm blooded animals. There venom is neurotoxin that paralyzes there pray

and leaves them helpless as they feed.

The Arabian Hunting Spider is easy to care for. Feed twice a day with small live mice

It should be kept separate from other pets as it has been known to prey on cats and small dogs

>the Pic is here<

Enjoy your new pet as it will bring hours of enjoyment

Have a shobox sized box whaped up when opened you find ...a little shreaded newspaper an empty egg sack (made from plastic wrap coated with wood glue) and a large hole chewed in the side of the box

smile.gif

I Love doing Gag Gifts cant wait to see what some of the others are doing
smile.gif

lol.. a gift like that would scare the cr*p out of me..

I would scream super loud, about an octave higher than i can normally reach in my falsetto.. lol

... it's happened before where spiders were involved..

oh no! i would prob cry if i got that or pee myself!

a few summers ago i had what i like to call a spider infestation, which was really about 20 baby spiders in my room (not even large ones like pla4u was talking about but tiny house hold spiders) and i was like crying and freaking out so i would prob have a heart attack over that

Back