I'm a new member of NAPW

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was nominated into NAPW (National Association of Professional Women www.napw.com) a few months back, but just had the interview yesterday and accepted today.

That's an honor...it's a lifetime membership and I join MANY women in the nation that have been involved in many different aspects of careers...there's a mentoring program there for careers, constant networking, career opportunities and member's bennies...alot...plus our own "Spotlight"

It's kind of overwhelming. I'm no different than anyone else that has worked hard thoroughout their life, but am surely glad to be a part of it.

There will be a press release out soon and I'll send the link to ya.

I couldnt be happier for you girl!! Women like you are my inspiration.... (tear...lol) But really, congrats!

Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif I couldnt be happier for you girl!! Women like you are my inspiration.... (tear...lol) But really, congrats! Oh, thanks hon!! That's an awesome compliment and all i've done is worked hard from age 16yrs on up. Went to college and when people told me that I'd "never become anything" or "do anything in my life"....well, I think, thank God, that this is to prove that anybody can do it. Just gotta keep moving forward with YOUR dreams and making them real. You'll be there, too.

Hey, S. Lisa...I do not know how I got nominated. Got the notification in the mail one day and had to read over it a few times to make sure it was legit....Sure enough...it's legit!
smile.gif

Back