OMG a bad photoshopped pic lol!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
note Joiles's legs

thoughts?

brangelina10.jpg

i don't know if it was photoshopped as much as a bad angle... one leg lowered and squashed against the couch the other leg higher and skinnier because it's closer to the ankle.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif i don't know if it was photoshopped as much as a bad angle... one leg lowered and squashed against the couch the other leg higher and skinnier because it's closer to the ankle. That's what I was thinking, too. It looks like she's sitting at an awkward angle.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif but two diff colored legs one tanned/one white The shadow of her skirt, maybe?

well the dark leg is twice the size lol

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif The shadow of her skirt, maybe?

Bad angle, bad lighting. I agree, she probably has her leg squished against the couch, that can make your leg look big.

Its hard to say what happened there but they could of cropped the photo a little so it was not so obvious

the leg thing .... think maybe there are two people under her dress???

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif the leg thing .... think maybe there are two people under her dress??? HeHe!! I don't know what's going on there. It looks odd though
kopfkratz.gif

kind of like when I am caught on camera in shorts with my thigh squished and you can see leg dimples from here to the moon! lol... it must be hard to be a celeb and always have to be so conscious about every single photo and the way you look..

It's not photoshopped Ricci lol, it's how she looks in real life, her legs look that way, and it is just the angle of the shot, the leg to the left looks more tanned because it's shadowed by her skirt, and looks darker.

i think it is a bad angle... im pretty sure someone would of cought that

and i am kinda happy they didnt photoshop the crap out of it. she still looks great but she looks like a real mom, tired from taking care of kids. she still has some of that weight from just having kids.

idk i think it is a more realistic view of how people look in real life. and i think the super skinny leg looks weird the leg that is squished down to look large kinda looks normal to me.

Yeah very weird, her thin leg is so skinny that i don't see how her other leg squashed against anything could go that big.

I noticed and was gonna point that out but I didnt want to seem too critical lol

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dunno about you, but I was looking at her huge vein in her forehead and the one in her hand.

Latest posts

Back