Dress I bought for a Wedding

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought this dress was so gorgeous, so I'm posting a pic of it for you ladies
biggrin.gif

I got invited to my Boss's boss's ex wife's brother's wedding (woah!) and they requested that guests drses in the 3 colours associated with the 3 countries they're having celebrations in (australia, england and the US) - red white and blue.

My boss bought a blue dress, and my workmate bought a red dress, so I was left with white. I felt that whtie was inappropriate at a wedding, so I bought this pinky-oystery colour instead:

IMG_0017480x640.jpg

tada!

what do you think?

Prehaps its just my monitrar but its coming off a very pearlisqe gold colour, Still looks fabulous.

Well Gold does symbolise Aussie (green and gold?? lol clutching at straws i know)

looks sort of ivory/champagne colored on my moniter. Whatever color it is, it's gorgeous, and fits great!

love it!--and you look beautiful in it. I also likehowyou matched it with black shoes and bond!!!
smile.gif

Have fun at the wedding! It sounds as if it`s going to be a bit extravagant but cool
smile.gif

Looks lovely Rosie
smile.gif
I am getting the pearly/goldy/champagney colour as well, regardless, you look great!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your dress looks great on you!!! If you got a really big matching purse you could take Willum...I got invited to my Boss's boss's ex wife's brother's wedding How did you get invited to that? It seems strainge that your Boss's Boss remained friendly enough with the ex to be invited to the wedding. Then for you, who appear to be "related" to the groom only through that relationship and because you work for your boss, to be invited seems strange to this Yank...or are Aussie weddings huge? Have a great time.

well, here's how it goes.

The big company boss and his wife were partners along with the wife's brother. One of the 2 men bought the wife out. The husband is more involved, the brother just has it as a business venture onthe side I think.

Anyway, he's basically one of the 'big bosses'. It's a small company so it'd be weird if he invited some people and not others I guess.

Also, they're having 3 weddings - one in the US, one in Brittain, and one in Oz, so maybe they didn't have as many guests in oz as they did in the other countries?

Wow three weddings! That's alot lol, You look lovely. How do you plan on doing your hair?

Wow, that's weird that they would actually ask people to include white in their wardrobes for a wedding! lol. But you look great.
smile.gif

I like it too! you look great..

I would personally feel uncomfortable wearing white to someone elses wedding too.. lol

Adrienne, I was thinking of doing a low ponytail with the ponytail curled, and then putting a creamy coloured orchid into it.

You look great in the dress Rosie, it's a very pretty dress, make sure you post an OOTD for us the day you wear it too!

Then we can see your makeup and hairdo lol
biggrin.gif

aww the cream flower sounds very sweet and keeping with the asked dress code colours, nice touch.

Latest posts

Back