Which hair color looks best on me?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I found hairmixer.com which is site that uses face recognition to paste your face on celebs and other people's hairstyles. And I'm kinda at a point now where I'm tired of my dull medium brown hair and want to try something new and kinda drastic. I used to change my hair color all the time but I don't really have any good pictures from back then. So anyway, some of these are kinda silly, but I was just trying them on. I tried to pick ones that are close to my hair length. What are yall's opinions on color? And whatcha think, bangs or no bangs??

Blonde Kaylin

blonde4-1.jpg

blonde10.jpg

blonde11.jpg

blonde8.jpg

Brunette Kaylin

blackhair1.jpg

brunette13.jpg

brunette6.jpg

brunette7.jpg

Red/Auburn/other Kaylin

brunette4.jpg

redhead2.jpg

redhead.jpg

redhead3.jpg

blonde12.jpg

blonde13.jpg

And just for fun....SEX KITTEN kaylin, rawr!!!
glasses.gif

brunette2.jpg

Ya'll try it and post your pics too if ya want!! But ya gotta give me your opinion first mwahahaha

I really like the blonde color on you! My favorite is Reese Witherspoon's hair cut with the bangs. #4

My favorites are the 5th other and the 2nd brunette, but I guess the brunette one wouldn't be all that drastic if your hair is already medium brown. I think the Reese bangs would be gorgeous on you.

Maybe I'll just buy several wigs and have a different hair color every day, ha! I've always wanted to do that.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like the blonde color on you! My favorite is Reese Witherspoon's hair cut with the bangs. #4
iagree.gif

I think you would look best as a brunette
smile.gif

i think blonde would make you look way too pale.

Reese's hair color if you're going for blonde. The 3rd brunette if you're going for brown.

Don't know exactly who that celebrity is but her hair reminds me of Miley Cyrus.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like #2 and #4 - Reese's bangs. And I definately like you with blond hair! i agree! blonde looks good on you!

I think the ash blonde in the second pic looks great.

Naturally I have similar hair color to yours and I went blonde a few weeks back and wish I had done it when I was younger now!

With regards bangs, I would say that whilst you are young with beautiful skin and a wirnkle free forehead, to make the most of it, a few wisps at the most, but show off your face as it is very pretty.

So my advice is go blonde and no heavy bangs, just maybe a few soft wisps to emphasise your eyes.

Good luck, hope you post a photo when you have had it done.

Latest posts

Back