Cheap blush $5-$10

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite drugstore blush is CoverGirl in Rose Silk. I also love Milani Luminous, but I have a harder time finding it. The Jane blushes I've tried were also pretty good
smile.gif

What color are best? I want one in pink and one in peachy, to use combine, but if there is one that covers both, it's even better
smile.gif

Aw, NYC doesn't sell their single shadows anymore, I actually liked one of them.

Sorry to go off topic, But I like NYC's single blushes.

My favs are Jane and Milani.

There was a great blush by Loreal called Front Page Peach, but I think it was LE unfortunately. I got one for $5 on ebay last year though.

I really like the Wet and Wild blushes and cream highlighters. I've also heard good things about the NYX blushes.

NYX blushes are really good; they're very soft and "creamy" if that makes any sense lol. I use them almost every other day.

My favorite everyday blushes are NYC's blushes in Outside Cafe and Sutton Place Peach. I've used them over and over and over again for years, and I love them! I'm a big MAC addict, but NYC makes surprisingly good products for dirt cheap. You can usually get them for $1 off or BOGO if you look around. Since they're only $2 full price, that's like stealing!

the loreal true match blushes are soooo silky and smooth, i'd go with that. i do love milani luminous blush though

E.L.F

Wet n Wild

Bonne Bell

Thats what I think of when I think cheap makeup under $5 and up.

Originally Posted by nursie /img/forum/go_quote.gif the loreal true match blushes are soooo silky and smooth, i'd go with that. i do love milani luminous blush though Yep, totally agree. If you get the True Match blush, wait for a buy one get one free sale.

Loreal true match.

I suggest getting innocent flush, it's a gorgeous peachy-pink color.

I also love milani Luminous! And I LOVE Wet n' wild's Naive blush, perfect dupe for NARS's peachy pink orgasm.
smile.gif

But I think they're both less than five bucks, if that bothers you. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Naive is like three dollars MAX, I usually see Luminous at 4 bucks.

Back