What equipment do MMU companies use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

What do you think? What equipment do MMU companies use to grind their minerals? I guess they don't use food processors and coffee grinders
laughing.gif
(though they are perfect for small batches and homemade mineral makeup) Do you have any ideas? Please let me know...

Thank you!

Hi, I know this thread... Anyway, thank you for the link! I was just wondering what professional grinders do big MMU companies use for grinding the minerals....

Yeah I didn't know if you had checked out that thread or not. I have no idea what they use. Maybe go to a few of the zillion mmu websites and send the owner a friendly e-mail or something asking them what they use, I'm sure some of them would be glad to answer a few questions. There are a few mmu sellers on the forum as well, maybe one of them will see this thread.

I do know some people who make their own mmy at home will use like spice grinders and they say it works well, but I can't vouch for it cause I've never tried it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!!

I assume they get their individual minerals pre-ground my the mining/processing company and what they mainly do is do some minimal size reductions and mainly blending minerals together.. being in mining here's the kind of grinding mills I'm used to...

MILLS.jpg

Back