Kelly Osbourne's Makeup Look - Hot or..Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
CSH-049976.jpg

CSH-049974.jpg

Kelly Osbourne at the Flaunt Magazine's 10th Anniversary Party and Annual Holiday Toy Drive Party.

I think it looks good on her, i also like her hair here
smile.gif

What do you guys think?

I agree, she did done it right & that's for sure :)

She followed the rule, bright colored lips & neutral eyes.

GIRLS! NEVER USE BRIGHT COLOR (MATTE) LIPSTICKS WITH ANY TYPE OF SMOKEY EYES OR

MAJORLY PLAYED OUT EYES! you would'nt want to over do it, especially for a day look.

Very nice.. But maybe she should try to look more like Ozzie and less like Sharon?

I think it looks nice. She would look even better if she had a better facial expression. She looks worried in the pic!

I think she looks good, however I would have chosen a different blush with that lipstick...but that's just me.
smile.gif

I think that the lip color doesn't go with her blush color and eyeshadow colors. I think she should have chosen a true red or a brownish red.

I feel like the rest of her face is made up with warm bronze-peachy colors, and the lipstick isn't going.

wow what an improvement she looks really good here..

I agree that the blush dont suit what she is wearing on her lips

I think if her blush was more pink toned, and her crease eyeshadow was gray rather brown, then the lip would work.

I agree that the blush could be different. I wanted to like it, but something was throwing me off, and thats what it is. I do like the fuchsia lip and the hairstyle on her though, she's one of those girls that can carry it off...me not so much. She has been looking very classy lately, you can tell she's growing up but still hanging on to her rocker edge which is great. She also seems to be growing into her body well. Before she seemed to have a lot of baby fat and stuff, and now she looks amazing without trying to be really thin which wouldn't suit her I think.

I think she looks great, agree blush could be diff but she still looks great, always have liked the pale skin dark hair lips look. how skinny is her waist now! she looks good. A bit lop sided though.

it just really stands out that the lip and cheek colors are not complimetary....bronzy blush and fuschia lips.

i dont like it overall, but it is proably an improvement for her look. i dont like her hair. it's hard to not be biased,

i just dont like her or her whole family.

Back