Animal Crossing City Folk for wii

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone play this game? I got it as an early Christmas present from my boyfriend and I am HOOKED!

It is the cutest game ever!!! It also came with Wii-Speak which is some little hands free microphone thingamabob that allows you to voice chat with other people!

If anyone does play, maybe we could trade friend codes?

OMG I am turning into a gamer! lol

It looks funny, i'll ask my brother if he has this game, he just bought the Wii.

The game i really like is the one with the stupid bunnies. One game in particular, you're in a traffic jam, with a bus full of bunnies and they keep being annoying and screaming, and you have to hit those, without hitting the others. My brother is really good at that game. It's really enlightenning considering he used to babysit kids
lol.gif

i saw the commercial for that a while ago and i didn't really understand what you're supposed to do in the game but i just looked it up and it looks like my kind of game lol. i want it now
smile.gif

i asked for it for christmas, i will let you know if i get it and than we could totaly trade friend codes

don't have it yet.. maybe when i have some more money
smile.gif

It looks super cute though!!

okay i got it and would love to trade friend codes though i do not have the wii speak (im cheap lol)

i am going to send you a PM with my friend code so if you chose that you want to conect our towns you could give me yours

okay i got it and would love to trade friend codes though i do not have the wii speak (im cheap lol)

i am going to send you a PM with my friend code so if you chose that you want to conect our towns you could give me yours

The daughter's bf has a Wii but all he plays are shoot m up games...

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks funny, i'll ask my brother if he has this game, he just bought the Wii.
The game i really like is the one with the stupid bunnies. One game in particular, you're in a traffic jam, with a bus full of bunnies and they keep being annoying and screaming, and you have to hit those, without hitting the others. My brother is really good at that game. It's really enlightenning considering he used to babysit kids
lol.gif

The games your on about is probably Rayman Raving Rabbids.Iv got all 3 as the oh just got me the TV Party one its greatI really love these.

Was looking at the animal crossing game,i didnt really enjoy it on the DS but may give this one a try

Latest posts

Back