My christmas gifts...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, this is the first time since hubs and I have been together that we've bought gifts for each other.

I got him:

8g iPod in blue

Bose iPod dock

Guess watch with diamonds

Since my two teenage boys helped me pick out the iPod dock and watch, they wanted to see him open them (They'll be with their fathers on Christmas), so he opened them on Thursday. Holy cow, he was so excited (yet embarrassed), and so happy!

So on Sunday, he got me my gifts, and wanted me to open them early. Here's what I got:

a 16g pink iPod

diamond earrings

Coach sneakers!! *gasp*

If my hubby learned nothing else, he learned that I love Coach. And makeup. He snuck in the closet and got my shoe size, so the size is perfect. I'm almost afraid to wear them out. What if they get dirty?!?! *cry*

He didn't realize that there were two different iPods, 8g and 16g. I told him 8g would have been fine, but I still love it. I just feel bad that I only got him 8g. He said not to worry since he doesn't even know 2000 songs he likes to fill his iPod, let alone mine.

All in all, a very nice Christmas.

awww, that sounds so nice! good choice with the earrings and pink ipod! I'm totally jealous!

that's so cute about your sons!

Can we see pics of the coach sneakers?! I wanna see!

Aww its nice how you both got each other ipods
smile.gif

Aww what a great haul. He may say now that he won't fill it up but he will soon lol!

You both got each other really nice presents....and the Bose dock is great!!! I love it

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif awww, that sounds so nice! good choice with the earrings and pink ipod! I'm totally jealous!
that's so cute about your sons!

Can we see pics of the coach sneakers?! I wanna see!

I don't quite know how to work my new digicam, but here's a pic of them on the Coach website:
Coach Official Site - JOSS

Back