Dame Edna--whoooooo wants it?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So the collection is up, and I think I want an eye shadow palette and a lipglass! UGH!

The names are HILARIOUS though--Coral Polyp and Varicose Violet, to name a couple!

Like I really want to look like her?? lol I'll pass!!!

dameedna_390.jpg

I love British transvestite comedy but I can't really see how it will sell makeup??

http://www.maccosmetics.com/template...=CATEGORY28291

lol the packaging is really cute. I might get some...

maybe lipglass. i really love the colors~

I'm going to check my email and see if I have any free ship offers from MAC, and if so I'm ordering Splendid lip glass and The Royal Tour eye palette.

I think the product names are hilarious, but I I'm not liking the packaging at all!!

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's actually an Aussie
biggrin.gif
Haha just what I was about to say! Aussies understand her lol I love Dame Edna!

OMG..... I love Dame Edna

and believe me girls, you will understand Coral Polyp and Varicose Violet when you get older.

Jorja

Placed my order! I just got the palettes because I knew I definitely wanted those. I'll wait until Thursday to see everything else in person, though. I love the names, lol!

I am digging the eyeshadows and the lipglass, but not so much the uber pink lipstick. What's up with all the super pink lips? Not really for me, yo.

I'm saving up for Hello Kitty. I should actually go on a no-buy until I'm like 50 because I really dont' need it. XD

I love this collection! I think it's my favorite from the whole year.

I want:

The Wisteria Trio (the purple shades),

Gladiola Lipstick (the bright pink shade),

Kanga-Rouge Lipstick (the red),

Varicose Violet Nail Laquer...

...and maybe:

Coral Polyp Lipstick,

Asiatique Nail Laquer,

and Possum Nose Lipgloss.

I'm so excited for this one. Yay!

Of course there's always something I want.. but nothing I need, so I won't be getting anything.

Packaging is cute and so are the names. I wanted to get one l/g but I will have to see it in person. Otherwise, I'm holding out on this collection

To be perfectly honest, i adore Dame Edna's glasses, they rock !

I'm interested in Gladiola, as well as two lipglasses (Splendid and Hot Frost), but i'll have to check them IRL. The eyeshadow trios look nice so i'll check them IRL as well, but i'm not overly excited about them, i think i have enough colors as it is. And as an HK fan, i feel i need to save my money so i can get an item from that collection as well.

Nothing really catches my eye much. I'd have to see it in person before I buy it. The lip colors are kind of enticing though ;D

Back