Woman Paints Entire Car With Nail Polish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I liked reading this, hopefully you will too.

Woman Paints Entire Car With Nail Polish

Mon, 12/22/2008 - 10:00am by bellasugar
online_mini.gif

446,944 Views - 51 comments
e2fc28d0fd6b2e85_quiltcar_nu1127aw_rgbb.xlarge.jpg
What would you do with approximately 250 bottles of nail polish? Why, painstakingly paint a giant colorful quilt on your car, of course.

According to The Maryland Gazette that's just what Urbana resident Jill Bell did. After finding a dent in her car's hood, she cleverly painted a Band-Aid over the unsightly bump. Chuckle. She liked the idea so much, she decided to paint her entire car with nail polish! I'm guessing (and hoping) she didn't use one of those $30-a-pop lacquers from Chanel's Moscow Collection.

Nope. What she did use? The help of others. "Lots of ladies in my church donated nail polish, and lots of ladies at Weight Watchers, too," she told the newspaper. Bell estimates that 100-250 bottles of nail polish were used to accomplish this feat — a feat that took 13 months to finish. Whoa.

Photo courtesy of The Maryland Gazette

wow!!!!! i painted an old phone with nail polish once, but it just chipped off!

Wow, what an interesting idea. It doesn't look as bad as I thought it would.

I think that's so cool! I painted my cellphone and my leather wallet once... the wallet was old...

Latest posts

Back