Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady Are Engaged

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Quote:
It was an extra special holiday season for Tom Brady and Gisele Bunchen! According to TMZ, the football player popped the question on a private jet taking them from New Jersey to Boston on Christmas Eve. Her parents were on board as well. Tom and Gisele have been dating since December 2006. We can't wait to see her new accessory and hear more about how your vote for sexiest couple of 2008 celebrated the big news. Congrats to Tom and Gisele! Source: Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are Engaged! | Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady | POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.
Lol I have no idea how you spell her last name so I just copied it from the link.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...and all the men out there weep shamelessly.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Annia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Who is Tom Brady? A quarterback for some team..i think patriots?

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...and all the men out there weep shamelessly. My husband included lol. I don't see the big deal though
kopfkratz.gif
. Killer body, awesome hair, but imo, she looks like a horse.

Latest posts

Back