Rihanna Voted Best Beauty Chameleon 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rihanna has been voted the best beauty chameleon by a beauty website:

Quote:
Orange nails, bowl cut, fuchsia lips, or yellow streaks. Whatever it might be, you know how I love a gal who changes up her style. Sure, sometimes the look may garner raised eyebrows, but it sure gives us all something to look at, think about, and possibly duplicate — if we dare. So, when 55 percent of you voted Rihanna as the Best Beauty Chameleon of 2008, I have to admit, she was my top choice, too. Source: www.bellasugar.com
3489ada592be4af8_best-beauty-chameleon-rihanna.jpg

Do you agree that she's the best beauty chameleon or do you think someone else does it better?

I agree with them, I think she's great at trying out new looks, I don't really like her short hair though.

I have to agree. I can't say a bad thing about Rihanna, I have yet to see her look bad even on casual days.

I don't see any striking differences between the looks. Lots of neutral lips, two pinks, some black eyeliner, and barely there eyeshadow.I guess it is all about the hair.

I loved her "Umbrella" bob the most out of all of her haircuts. I like the edgy short hair, but I sure miss that bob!

i think she suits some looks better than others. i wouldn't say she was a total chameleon

She isn't a total "chameleon" but she's the best example compared to other famous celebrities (I'm sure there are less famous ones that are more chameleon-like.)

I didn't even know about a chameleon award... I liked her with the longer hair.

I personally think it should be her stylists who get recognized, and not Rhianna because she is just a canvas...the recognition for her team would boost their careers, which R really doesn't need

I kind of hate her too... And I'm sure that her new extravagant punk-rockish look isn't even her idea. She acts like a teenager who suddenly got a courage to show a little attitude.

Back