My Stash *Pic Heavy*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've never actually posted pics of my stash, as it is now, so I thought I'd go ahead and do it.
smile.gif

It's not quite everything, as I am expecting quite a bit in the mail, and I have some other items in a little traincase, but here goes. I hope you enjoy!

Overall.....

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

NEWHOME005.jpg

Foundations/Concealers/Lipsticks

012-1.jpg

Eye Pencils/Kohls/Pen Liners

003-2.jpg

Pigments (sample jars/OJ/BE glimmers)

004.jpg

Pressed Pigments

005-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

Mascaras/Fluidlines/MSFs/Beauty Powders/Bronzers/Brow Stuff

006.jpg

Blushes/CCBs/Paint Pots

007.jpg

008-1.jpg

Eyeshadows/Paints/Touch Tints

009.jpg

010-1.jpg

Lipglosses/Pro Longwears/Other Lip Stuffs

011-1.jpg

Palettes

013-1.jpg

oooh lovely stash. Where did you get your big red thingy from? it's really groovy!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif oooh lovely stash. Where did you get your big red thingy from? it's really groovy! Sears... It's a Craftsman Toolbox.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif zOMG!! The Craftsman toolbox rocks! How cool is that??? Here is my Craftsman toolbox....but I don't have any makeup in it LOL LOL
smile.gif
My DH talked me into the toolbox, as he's a mechanic and has quite a few. I love it, and it's really nice, but not very portable..... obviously! LOL

Oh, this is great. All organised and you have an interesting storage drawer.

FINALLY! Someone that uses a toolchest for makeup!! I've been waiting to see what it looks like with makeup actually in it!

I'm debating on whether to do the toolchest thing, or the pegboard with the shelving/bucket thingy.

Awesome stash!!!

OMG!!! I have never seen makeup in a Craftsman Tool Box...You go girl I am jealous.

Back