Dare To Be - Gwen Stefani! (December 29th - January 11th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, all! It's time for our next theme!

Our new theme is Dare To Be - Gwen Stefani!

Chosen by pinksugar, winner of Dare To Be - A Disney Princess!

Here are just a few more recent inspiration pics (I had a hard time finding her older looks), but feel free to add Gwen Stefani pics of your own!

28894-Gwen_Stefani.jpg

28894-GwenS1.jpg

28894-GwenS3.jpg

For those who would like to enter, please note:

The rules have changed. Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are no longer allowed.

Please review the rest of the rules here.

As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.

Have fun and enjoy the contest!
For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

g.gif
hb.gif

Amber, I know hey! I thought it'd make it more fun, since she has so many different looks!

LOL, I had the strangest feeling that you'd pick a Gwen Stefani theme Rosie! Great choice
smile.gif

Goodness, i am just TOO far away from looking like her so i wont enter LOL

Can't wait to see entries though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Goodness, i am just TOO far away from looking like her so i wont enter LOLCan't wait to see entries though
smile.gif

If you had a platinum blonde wig, you could totally pull the look off!
smile.gif

Awesome theme! Can't wait to see the entries. I looooved her look from her Ex-girlfriend video, with all the pink.

I Freaking LOVE Thisw B*atch!!!! I so Wish I SO SO wish i could enter! But with jet black hair theres no way i could do it!
frown.gif

Monet, I think there is... I have dark hair also. It's really only her makeup look, not her hair. I mean, I know she has crazy hair that really defines her look in some ways, but we're really only looking at her makeup
smile.gif

Gwen is every Cali girl's boo
heart.gif

here are some more funky/fun inspiration pix:

gwenblog.1.jpg

flip-ze.jpg

flip-c.jpg

flip-v.jpg

15732aea-0356-4e93-b6d6-284624e6386c.jpg

320x240.jpg

320x240.jpg

320x240.jpg

320x240.jpg

2925209.jpg

320x240.jpg

sorry for the poor quality of these pix, these are video stills I made:

15d6w3p.jpg

2mrh4yc.jpg

dy9ajc.jpg

2vn3vnr.jpg

2me7pzt.jpg

25qulb9.jpg

x5ox0w.jpg

HERE WE GO FOR MY ENTRY!!

My sister is my model. If you can believe it, she is 12. I did total eyebrow reconstruction using only cosmetics. She has these totally bushy eyebrows-- and my mom and her were both against plucking....

I can't believe she is 12!!! I think she looks about 17 in the picture below.

This photo is untouched, so here we go...

gwen.jpg

gwenstefani007.jpg

Latest posts

Back