Nailpolish haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered these from Ebay since we don't have China Glaze here in Iceland. I saw some swatches from the Romantique collection from China Glaze on a beauty site and HAD to get them!

I got some individual colors that I liked instead of the whole set (they have a warm and cool set, with 6 bottles each).

Here are the colors I got (photos taken from beauty blogsites):

China Glaze Wagon Trail. I'm LOVING this color, wearing it now! This is not from the Romantique Collection though.

3059918296_eb1fc171fb.jpg

Admire:

admire.jpg

Harmony:

harmony.jpg

Joy:

joy.jpg

Adore:

adore.jpg

Originally Posted by nosepickle /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! Thanks for swatching them for us! Beautiful! Those are not my swatches, they're from shadesofu.blogspot.com and scrangie.com

Ooooh!

The first picture that loaded was "admire" And I was about to mention how pretty it is.

But then all the other ones popped up, and wow! Every one of those colors is gorgeous!

Wow! I'm really loving wagon trail, too! I've been looking for a dark, unique color. Thanks so much for posting. Enjoy your new goodies!!!
heart.gif

So pretty! I think I'm going to bug the boyfriend to take me to Sallys for a few of those colors!

i love the romantique collection! adore is such a cute colour!

Back