Blonde, brunette, redhead

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just got back from the MAC store and this stuff looks great! i took pics and may post them up if i can get off my lazy butt and upload it somewhere. i think some of it is definitely dupeable, but it's a great looking collection nonetheless. anybody planning on picking up any of it when it comes out next week?

No money.
frown.gif
I've been avoiding MAC lately.

But I'm glad it sounds nice! I'd love to see pics...

I swatched these on my hand and arm. I'm not sure what color they are but I think it's NC35-40 or so. Never had my arm color matched before. Haha!

I wanted the shadows to stand out a little bit more so I used bare study p/p as a base.

I'm tempted to pick up the whole darn collection.

Top to bottom and left to right the colors are:

Redhead MSF, Marquise D' l/s, Blow Dry l/s, Red Devil l/g, Live and Dye l/g, Flip e/s, French Cuff e/s, 100 Strokes e/s

IMG_0012.jpg

Brunette MSF, Chignon l/s, What a Do! l/s, Quick Tease l/g, Soft Wave l/g, Deep Shade e/s, Henna e/s, Femme Fi e/s

IMG_0011.jpg

Blonde MSF, B-Babe l/s, All's Fair l/s, Peroxide l/g, Strawberry Blonde l/g, Knight e/s, Pincurl e/s, Top Knot e/s

IMG_0010.jpg

Thanks for the swatches! This is one collection I think I seriously want most of. I'll take this over Hello Kitty any day.

Thanks for posting pictures! A lot of it looks really good. I really want that B-Babe lipstick.

Thanks for swatching and posting pics! Soft Wave and Henna e/s look really pretty!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the swatches! This is one collection I think I seriously want most of. I'll take this over Hello Kitty any day. i thought HK was going to be the best thing ever, but seeing the product photos makes me think the colors are too out there. BBR looks like it might be the best collection of 2009!

Idk i think i might get one of the redhead lg because i like it better than the stuff in the brunette section. Ill only get it if i can B2M for it.

I really want to check this stuff out ^^ I'm a brunette (well, black hair, but it counts) but the colours that are actually interesting to me are the blonde ones - I'm an NC15, so I'm thinking the brunette stuff will be a little dark for me.

man.. i'm supposed to be saving up for the HK but i think i'd rather have this collection..

They should have a cool, warm, and neutral collection instead lol. This one is too confusing for me. I ama brunette but those l/s colors are for cool-toned women.

i don't think you necessarily have to go by your hair color. pick whatever you like! i just got a $100 gift card from AT&T as a rebate from my phone that i bought a couple months ago. dunno if i want to use it to get more BBR or save it for HK. things that make you go hmm...

I already have a list started to order as soon as it comes out...does anyone know what day it does come out?

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif I already have a list started to order as soon as it comes out...does anyone know what day it does come out? It'll be in stores on Thursday, but it's supposed to be online tomorrow.

I really like Brunette, although I'm kinda holding out for HK, I've waited too long for it lol

Hmmm, now it won't be launched online until Friday, but most stores will have it Thursday. MAC online is having a 25 percent discount now through Thursday.

OMG I didn't even realize it was coming out already!!!

This is the stuff I really want from MAC, I better be on top before all the redhead stuff is gonzo!!!!

Saw this in stores today when someone was setting it up for tomorrow. Honestly, the shadows are GORGEOUS. I want all of them. LOL

this collection is too drab for my taste. i need bright purples, neon pinks, lemon yellows, etc. lol. but, it IS pretty. but, too neutral for me.

Back