FOTD 6th January 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is mine for today, nothing all that interesting
smile.gif

Face:

just moisturiser

covergirl contouring blush in peach

eyes:

revlon 12 hour colorstay sterling rose palette (grey colour) over the moving lid

mac beauty marked in the crease

mac fluidlines on upper lashline

nyx gold eye pencil on lower waterline

clarins mascara (not sure which one.)

lips:

clarins colourquench lipbalm in 03

brows:

modelco brow wax & powder

IMG_0230480x640.jpg

IMG_0229480x640.jpg

thanks N! It was a christmas present! my parents paid half, and I paid the other half. I love it!

lol, K, it's not interesting... it's same old same old in pretty boring colours. But that's ok! only going to work
biggrin.gif

Your skin looks great, especially since you're only wearing moisturizer. I love your blush too; it looks gorgeous on you.

Here's mine from earlier. Nothing interesting since I've been at home most of the day.

NYC powder

MAC Pink Swoon blush

Sephora Luxe Noir Palette(silver)-the shimmery silver and the matte gray under it

MAC Dazzlelight(highlight)

L'oreal HIP liner

Ardell falsies

MAC Blankety l/s with L'oreal HIP liquid lipcolor in Splendid over the l/s

8z1c3r.jpg

2wbtcon.jpg

2wf91ue.jpg

tiff that looks great. How do you like pink swoon? I've been thinking of buying it.

I love Pink Swoon. Since the color is so soft and it's matte it's my go to blush when I don't wanna bother figuring out what to use. It's what I use if my eye makeup is really dark or shimmery.

thanks. I preferred it to dollymix, but that seems to be way more popular. I just liked the way you could build it, or wear it fairly naturally.

Gorgeous looks both of you ladies! I don't blame you for just wearing moisturiser today Rosie, it's a stinker today!

I know... the thought of being all covered in heavy make up was so bleh this morning lol

You have gorgeous skin, Rosie!

And Tiffany your eyes always look awesome!

I just learnt a trick re: beauty marked - if you use a purple base it brings out the colour a lot better. I was a bit disappointed with it actually, since it doesn't have much colour payoff, but I might try this tip next time I wear it.

(but for future reference I'd probably stick with thunder or contrast or nehru or something - although granted they're blue, not purple)

You look very pretty Tiffany, and i just LOVE your long gorgeous hair
biggrin.gif

Very pretty Rosie! I love that Revlon quad.

Very nice Tiff, You choose my favorite eye combos
smile.gif

Back