Applying liquid foundation with a newer nose piercing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey all

i got my nose done a while ago (its still not healed) and me and some friends are going to have a bug fancy get together at the end of semester. my liquid foundation looks awesome on me (i don't wear it every day, because it's a tad heavy) so i want to wear it to this, but don't quite know how to deal with the piercing.

any suggestions?

ames

I had this dilemma when I first got my nose done. I asked my piercer, and she said it was okay to wear foundation as long as the piercing is avoided. So, I just applied my foundation normally, only I avoided my nose. Then, I went in with a small foundation brush for my nose, avoiding my nose ring. After setting my foundation, I just took a q-tip and a little cleaner and cleaned the piercing a bit.

I did that pretty much everyday and it healed perfectly. Hope this helps!

when i got my nose pierced i basically just did the same thing... avoided a small area around my nose ring while putting my foundation on normally and then applied it more carefully around the piercing and i had no problems with mine
smile.gif

thats what i do. i put my foundation on normal, but cover up my nose. then, i take my finger and kinda work around the nose ring, but avoiding the area. i just got mine done about a month ago and i think my nose ring is pretty much healed. but, i still wanna avoid any bacteria to get in there.

Just dont get anything thast can carry bacteria near it, as in heavily used makeup
wink.gif
And be carefuel otherwise too, as i allready resume you are.

It is very easy to avoid infection in THIS area
whistling.gif

Back