From blonde to brunette...pic!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Before:

IMG_0860.jpg

After (sorry I don´t know how to crop the innocent Vegas Partypeople out of the pic lol)

IMG_1347.jpg

you look gorgeous, I really like the warmer brown hair with you skin/features.

You look wonderful in both!!! I'm so used to seeing you blonde... but brunette looks good too!!

Andi, you look great in either, but i agree with Karren you get used to a particular look. what is your natural color?

gosh, i love em both!! maybe stick with the brunette for the cold weather and switch it back to blonde in the summer? lol keep things interesting
wink.gif

Wow! I LOVE it!! I always wanted my hair that color brown. You're gorgeous as a blonde too... you're lucky!

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andi, I think both the blonde and brunette look gorgeous on you
smile.gif
I would have to agree!

Wow Andi, you look incredible! I'm so used to seeing you as a blonde, but you sure now how to rock the darker tresses!

Are you back in Vienna?

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow Andi, you look incredible! I'm so used to seeing you as a blonde, but you sure now how to rock the darker tresses!
Are you back in Vienna?

yeah I´m back in Vienna now, just arrived last night.
Thank you all btw. I liked the blonde too but it just didn´t seem "me" anymore, like it didn´t match my personality anymore. I thought I looked too innocent and was always jealous of my brunette friends who could pull off more dramatic makeup

Doing my makeup is so much more fun now, it´s a whole different world!

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andi, you look great in either, but i agree with Karren you get used to a particular look. what is your natural color? I´m naturally an ashy dark blonde, the kind of color a lot of natural blondes turn into over the years.

wow, you look so different! you look gorgeous with both colours!

can't wait to see new FOTD pics with your new colour!

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look amazing! I love the cut too, is your hair naturally that straight? lol actually I find the cut quite blah, my hair is long and rather straight and the layers I have don´t do much for volume.My hair is naturally pretty straight, but one some days I have to run a flatiron through to get it smooth and glossy.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow, you look so different! you look gorgeous with both colours!
can't wait to see new FOTD pics with your new colour!

thanks. I am so excited to finally look different lol I feel quite mysterious and sexy with darker hair as opposed to the sweet innocent blonde before.
I will definitely post some FOTDs soon!

You look amazing
smile.gif
I really love both the blonde and the brunette on you. I really like your haircut too... simple yet sexy.

Does it feel like a huge change?

Latest posts

Back