I made myself some clothes! *Very pic heavy*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had been wanting to make myself some clothes for a long time, i had seen some really nice designs on this website where people post their sewing creations and stuff. Handmade stuff anyways. So, i decided to copy some of them, and i made myself two Sarah shrugs, one for the summer/spring, and one for the winter/fall, a cute top that i really liked with buttons on the front, and a dress! since i only owned two dresses, and also, a reconstruction of a maternity top that was way too big for me to wear anymore.

There's tons of shots of the different looks, i was trying on different shirts to see how they'd look.

Here they are:

This is how the maternity top used to look, it went from this:

P1074113.jpg

To this:

P1074128.jpg

P1074130.jpg

And this is the other top i was talking about that i thought was very cute:

400x555.jpg

And this is my version of it:

P1074133.jpg

P1074134.jpg

P1074236.jpg

And the two Sarah shrugs that i made, based on these two designs:

400x555.jpg

400x555.jpg

and my version of them:

P1074116.jpg

P1074118.jpg

P1074229.jpg

P1074232.jpg

P1074233.jpg

P1074123.jpg

P1074127.jpg

P1074226.jpg

And the dress i made
smile.gif

P1074199.jpg

P1074200.jpg

P1074217.jpg

omg Nuri, you are so talented! I love everything! my favourites are the dress and the maternity top. They look so awesome! and you look beautiful in them!

Thank you very much Rosie!

I forgot to say, i got the idea for the reconstruction of the maternity top, from the top that Jessica Simspson is wearing on her video "Come on over" i thought it was a gorgeous top and i had to somehow have it! LOL

Here's the picture of her top, i cropped her head and face off lol

shirt.jpg

Oh wow! You're very talented Nuri, your clothes are gorgeous, you did such a great job!

I really like everything that you did. What you did with the maternity top was very cute; my other favorite is the dress and you looked really nice in everything.

i LOVE that first top!! you're very talented!!! and the second shrug is gorgeous, is it velvet?
smile.gif

you look so pretty!

Wow!!! Your amazing!! Cute and so talented!! I just love that dress and those shrugs are sweet!!

Nuri I have to hand it to you that you are the ultimate wife. You find more time in your day to do awesome stuff than the law should allow!! You did an excellent job on all that stuff!! Super talented

wow

you are super talented!

the clothe yuo made look even better from the source

great job !!!

Thank you so much for the nice comments everyone! <33

Fingers, yes the green shrug is velvet
smile.gif
i love it cause it feels so nice and soft to the touch!
biggrin.gif

Thank you so much for the nice comments everyone! <33

Fingers, yes the green shrug is velvet
smile.gif
i love it cause it feels so nice and soft to the touch!
biggrin.gif

Wow those are amazing! You did an awesome job!
biggrin.gif

I so want to make my own clothes but I'm afraid I'll screw it up and I wouldn't even know where to start.

Btw, on the second top did you make it out of another top or out of new material?

Thank you Katie!

the second top was out of new material. That maternity top is my third reconstruction lol! I will be doing three more soon
biggrin.gif

I am so jealous. Actually, Jealousy is an understatement!!! I wish i could sew like that. My man bought me a singer sewing machine and its just been sitting there cus i dont know what to do with it.

You are a fashion diva!!!!!!! Your clothes are HOT and you look awesome wearing them! I think a hemmed some pants once and they turned out terrible looking. Seriously, you should be considering a career in something like this!
biggrin.gif

Wow, gorgeous Nuri! I love everything. The dress is gorgeous, love the shoes with it.

Back