What's the most annoying mark or scar u have????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have this really annoying beauty mark ...right on my nose...and i hate it cuz i don't have much other marks so people tend to think there is something on my nose....i had my dad and my husband try to flick it off...
eusa_wall.gif
not to mention a girl from the pharmacy tell me i have something on my nose...i rub it like an idiot only to realize it was my beauty mark
keule.gif
it's to the point that i'm thinking if i should get it removed....

any of u'z got a mark or scar that annoys the shit outta ya???

The one right on the middle of my top lip. Apparently when I was 3 I saw my dad shaving and tried to do the same thing and ending up cutting my lip, it's not that noticeable but it did mess up the perfect indent on my lip
frown.gif
. It's hard to find a good lip pencil to keep the shape it's supposed to have.

LOL slightly gross and my boyfriend thinks its cute- i have two moles on either side of my bum cheeks, directly opposite each other. i don't hate them they're just a bit weird..

I have a red dot on the waterline of one of my eyes which makes that eye look smaller than the other one, that's why I wear eyeliner on my waterline most of the time to even it out .

I always get "You have something in your eye" from people but it's just my birthmark.

I have a scar about 4" long on the back of my thigh from when I flipped my go-kart in 4th grade and cut it on a screw, it's not not a flat scar and it's pretty light colored. It doesn't really bother me except for when I wear shorts or a bathing suit. Most people don't notice it unless your staring at my butt but it still makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm thinking about going to a surgeon to see if there is anything they can do to make it smaller or less noticeable.

AND I have one on my left knee right on my knee cap which is round and about the size of a quarter and always red! It's so ugly and weird but I don't think there's anything anyone can do about it but I want to get that looked at too.

...well nice to know i'm not the only one....i got tummy scars as well from being preggo with my son....really hate them as well...
frown.gif

the entire back of my right hand is a big scar (I burnt it at age 2) but it doesn´t even bother me that much because I have never seen my hand any different

I do have a ton of bigger moles on my upper body though and I hate them! I have had like 6 or so removed but some keep coming back or new ones grow in a different place. I want all of them removed!!!

I actually don't have any scars left by accidents, burns or birthmarks..but i do have stretchmarks which equal to having a scar
frown.gif
which i hate, after having my first kid, and after that i didnt get anymore, but i got enough that i shouldn't have gotten anymore in the next pregnancies lol! i really do hate them though, and sometimes they bug the heck out of me..-sigh-

I have quite a few scars, but none of them really bother me... I have one on my foot where it got nipped by a folding banana lounger when I was about 3, and I have a reddish one just above my knee where I was trying to shut a suitcase with this leather belt that had a sharp nail instead of a proper closure thingie. Well, the belt snapped and the nail took a chunk out of my leg. F*cked my favourite pair of jeans too!

I have a huge brown birthmark going down the length of my right leg. I grew up wearing jumper dresses as a school uniform, so showing my legs was no big deal. However, when I became a teenager, people (especially boys) would ask about it to where it began to bother me SOOOO much. It got to a point where I never showed my legs if I didn't have to (I was a cheerleader, so sometimes I couldn't avoid it). It wasn't until I got older that I realized that I had some banging legs (lol) and wanted to show them off, huge birthmark and all! I still sometimes look at pictures of myself and frown at the discoloration, but I usually pick apart my pictures anyway!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have quite a few scars, but none of them really bother me... I have one on my foot where it got nipped by a folding banana lounger when i was about 3, and i have a reddish one just above my knee where i was trying to shut a suitcase with this leather belt that had a sharp nail instead of a proper closure thingie. Well, the belt snapped and the nail took a chunk out of my leg. F*cked my favourite pair of jeans too! ouch!!!!

I have a 4cm scar above my right eye from smacking my head open. When your parents tell you not to run around a pool...LISTEN TO THEM lol

A old appendix scar from when my appendix exploded and they had to do a clean up inside, also have the 3 lapriscopic scars - one on belly button, one on the pubic bone and one on the side of tummy all only about 1cm- from when they tried to do take it out originally.

A c-sect scar from birth of my second child, but that was cut with a laser and closed with a laser so its pretty neat looking. Won't mention the details of the kinda scaring i received from birth of my first child lol.. other mums will know what i mean...4th degree tear.

A chicken pox scar on my back and one on the back of my hand.

thats it i think.. Im pretty damaged person lol

I have a monster long scar accross the right cheek of my butt... lol I slid down a hill in college during a field geology class and there was an dead pine tree burried just under the sand... the broken branches in the tree just ripped a hugh gash.. Took 4 hours to get to the hospital... Big scare and I'm not showing you a photo!! lol

I am the QUEEN of scars! I scratch my back, it will leave a mark for ten years! hahaha

My latest one is on my left inner calf. It looks like a permanent bruise, but it's a scar from being itchy, and I scratched, and next thing you know, scar!

Of course, Cesarean Scar.

Right upper arm, I have a Z-shaped scar, TONS of acne scars on my side burn hairline!

OMG... the question is, WHERE don't I have a scar?

lol, Ozee, my mum had that kind of 'scarring' too, although I doubt anyone would see it!

Ashbee, I know! I was like, unbelievable! we had to get the suitcase closed and that's all we had to close it with. Amazing that it was 2 years ago! and still really visible!

all these scars sound so painful! ouch!

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh my goodness karren that sounds painful! Yeah... by the time we go back to campus and i found my girl friend... who had my car I could barly walk.... and then my car wouldn't start and we had to hitch hike to the hospital... Where they used a scrub brush to clean all the sand and stones out of the wound... For years I would get little pimples there and out would pop a little pebble... lol

Just acne scars on my face and back uuuggh. I wish I could just peel a layer of skin and they all be gone.

I have a beauty mark ontop of my lip like almost exactly where Madonna had hers.. hated it but now I've grown to kinda like it. I guess.

Latest posts

Back