Just a really bad week...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well it started when a dear friend and coworker died last Sunday... I was numb for 3 days... and then I had to clean out his office and pack up his personal things... NOT FUN.... On Monday the son tells us he is quiting college... and today we went to the university and withdrew him and cleaned out his dorm room and drug all his junk back home... When we got close to home the van started to die.... and now I have to repair that..... and tonight our 15 year old Dalmation's back legs have become paralyzed and her health is deteriorating fast so we are going to have her put to sleep Monday or Tuesday... It's snowing like crazy ou right nowt..... Soooooo....

I sure hope next week is better than this one was.... sigh............

Karren,

sorry to hear this. If i can commiserate with you about my week let me tell you I had a favorite uncle died and he was buried on Monday of this week.

I had to go up to Boston for a trip then on wed and thur with a nice little snow storm on wed to deal with. Upon returning last night we find out our 17 year old cat just got hit by a car. He was real touch and go so i brought him to an emergency Vet Clinic and they improved him by giving him oxygen and some fluids. But late today he was doing poorly late this afternoon so he was rush to the regular vet where he died of a heart attack. So yes its been a tough week.

Oh, god...my heart goes out to you both! How awful. One of those things would have been bad enough but...I just can't even imagine. I hope things get better for you both. My thoughts are with you.

Oh Karren
frown.gif
It has not been a good week for you! Next week will be a better one..
smile.gif
It's hard enough having to grieve for a friend then having to do it for a pet, it's horrible watching them suffer, but putting her to rest will be the best thing for her, I know how hard it is, I had to put down one of my dogs last year, he was 14
frown.gif

Why is your son quitting uni?

I am sorry for both of your bad news. I am sure next week will be a lot brighter.

Im so sorry for both of you
frown.gif

I hope that the weeks to come are a little brighter each day and find the joy you deserve.

i'm so sorry for both of you! sometimes bad things can come in huge clusters and it can be hard to cope with them all at once!

i hope next week is a better week for you karren.

This week just got worse for us. This morning my wife got a phone call that here aunt just passed away. I certainly do hope next week cannot bring us so much sadness.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

Karren, I'm so sorry. I'm sure you have an awful lot of things on your mind right now. I will definitely keep you in my prayers.
frown.gif

Wow, I'm so sorry for both of you! I hope your next week is better than this one. I hope time will heal all of your losses!

I am so sorry to hear that, both of you. I am having a horrific week too so ya'll are not alone.

awww... my heart goes out to both karren and darla. hope ull feel better and im sending my prayers and hugs...

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif This week just got worse for us. This morning my wife got a phone call that here aunt just passed away. I certainly do hope next week cannot bring us so much sadness. When it rains it pours, eh?
frown.gif

Hey Karren and Darla - hang in there! It'll get better - and my heart goes out to both of you. Take care.

Now my at home hair coloring disaster seems not so disasterous. Perspective. Thanks.

*hugs*

Cindy

Back