New Kat Von D Lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not sure when these came out but I just stumbled across them on the website. Just when I thought I had everything I wanted, too...Dang it! I love Kat Von D, I love her lipsticks, and that "Backstage Bambi" color is really calling my name.

Four of the colors are from the original collection but there are five new ones:

Sephora: Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick: Lipstick

Backstage Bambi looks great! You should totally get it!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Backstage Bambi looks great! You should totally get it!!!
smile.gif
Bad influence! I'm trying to be a good girl and resist temptation.
frown.gif

oh no... i didn't know Kat had a makeup range, just when I was trying to reign in my spending. Is this available in Sephora stores? I am going to NY in a few weeks and would like to check them out

thanks

x

Originally Posted by flurominx /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh no... i didn't know Kat had a makeup range, just when I was trying to reign in my spending. Is this available in Sephora stores? I am going to NY in a few weeks and would like to check them outthanks

x

Yeah, they're only available in Sephora stores or on the website. You should check out the line, though, she's got some awesome products!

I'm REALLY tempted to get hellbent. I was watching LA Ink a couple of nights ago and I was wondering if the different shades that she was wearing lately were from her line.

Backstage Bambi looks awesome. I love pink, but unfortunately I can't rock hot pink l/s...hehe unless it's a sheer or lustre. I love her packaging though
smile.gif

I glanced at them, and they look like great colors. I might pick some up while I'm sephora again.
claps.gif

If I have time to go to Sephora tomorrow I might pick some up. I like underage red, although I really don't need more reds.

Back