Out with mom for the sales

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to the mall, and mom and i wanted to buy some clothes as the sales started last wednesday. Didn't find and buy many clothes, but i found other stuff hehe
biggrin.gif

22958-DSC00842.JPG

First pic :

Frédéric Fekkai-Summer hair Wash and Wear instant shampoo spray (with UV filters), 50% off

Skinfood Cleanser&makeupremover (aloe&manuka honey)

Skinfood Light moisturiser. I've been dying to try this brand, but the shop selling them was always out of stock, i'm glad i finally found them !

Vichy capital soleil SPF50 sunscreen (face&body)

La Roche Posay Dermo pediatrics SPF40 sunscreen (kids' sunscreen, but there's no difference with the adults' version)

I got them for 8€ each, they're usually sold for twice that amount so i HAD to buy them !
rockwoot.gif

Urban Decay (you know me...
eusa_whistle.gif
) Smoke out powder eyepencil in Green goddess, i got it for 5€. It comes with a smudger.

22958-DSC00843.JPG

Cute and funny teeshirt i got at C&A for 2.99€
rockwoot.gif

(sorry, i resized the pic so it looks funny)

22958-DSC00844.JPG

Bras i got on sale on Bravissimo, they look cuter IRL. I absolutely hate nude bras, but now i can wear my white teeshirts
laughing.gif

22958-DSC00845.JPG

Nuxe travel kit. This one is actually a present for my mom as it's her birthday soon, and she loves that brand. It contains a cleansing milk, a small bottle of the famous huile prodigieuse (which is fantastic), a tube of Crème fraîche suractivée (moisturiser for normal skins), Rêve de miel hans&nails cream, Rêve de miel shower&bath gel.

22958-DSC00846.JPG

HIP "pack punch" (volumising stuff) for fine or tired hair. Contains a shampoo and a hair mask (OMG, they smell so good !).

I wanted to try that brand and i couldn't resist the price, i got it for a third of its original price.

The brand claims to use all natural products. I'm still a bit pissed as the shampoo contains SLS.

great haul!! you still have C&A in france?? they shut down here like 10 years ago! i wonder if its the same thing?

damn nice haul. Why is Austria always having such lame sales? Or have I not been looking hard enough? lol

I didn´t know you guys also had C&A. I want that shirt!!!

Yup, we still have C&A, but to be totally honest here, it's the only thing we bought there, their clothes have become so uninteresting and i kept telling mom the stuff she picked looked too "grandma" ! Even the jeans i used to buy there aren't so good anymore
frown.gif
They still have cute teeshirts from time to time, as well as Snoopy underwear lol.

The stores we don't have anymore are Marks&Spencer, which is really a waste as we loved that shop and it had a nice grocery aisle (you can't imagine the pain it is to find a real english breakfast tea).

wow Mags, I love what you bought!! can't believe that UD is so cheap for you guys! that pencil looks awesome. I'd love to see a FOTD look with it.

Back