...wow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo many things we take for granted these days. It's insane how fast the world is producing people wise and technology wise. Wow...

I honestly don't know how I would've got through high school or University without the Internet.

Originally Posted by esha /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sooo many things we take for granted these days. It's insane how fast the world is producing people wise and technology wise. Wow...
I honestly don't know how I would've got through high school or University without the Internet.

maybe i'm aging myself, but i got through high school and college before the internet became a primary source of information.
great video, though. thanks tony!

My teacher showed me that in 7th grade, it scared me. >_>

Things like that make me a little bit too aware for my own good.

Ignorance is bliss, man.

Goodness, some very interesting facts and statistics there. I found the employment one interesting as to how often people change jobs. I joined the workforce in 1981 and I am still employed in only my 2nd job, I'm way behind the times lol. Yes the internet was basically non existent when I was at school.

Definitely interesting. I might be one of the few who actually has had more than 14 different jobs...joined the workforce in 2000, the longest I stayed at a job was 10 months. Shortest? 2 days, and I didn't even hit 38 yet. 13 more yrs to go! Hopefully by then I'll have a 'stable' job! lol
lol.gif

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! That was a very thought provoking video. It certainly was.

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! That was a very thought provoking video. Indeed.

It's actually kinda scary to me, were only here on earth for so long, one day were gone and eveyone we know we'll die as well but the world keeps going like nothing.

very interesting video. When I was in high school we didnt have the internet. Things are changing very fast.

Latest posts

Back